FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cablenerd

[PC][EU,NA] The Marauders is recruiting

Hey there you goddamn beautiful disaster!

Have you grown tired of playing alone? Are random teammates constantly driving you nuts? Are you close to having the salt/water ratio of the Dead Sea? Boy, have I got news for you!

The Marauders is an international, you heard it; international, multi-gaming clan that focuses on skill before fun. You may ask why skill first? Simply because we have a heartfelt belief that as you grow and gain skill in your game, fun is a byproduct of winning more often. Unlike most clans, we don’t expect the new applicants to already be extremely skilled at the game they want to main. We teach them. We coach them. Aye, you read it right, we coach. One of our chief goals is that our members maintain a high level of play and are skilled at their main game and for that we have coaches, who have shown exquisite talent and are willing to pass their knowledge onwards.

We are looking to expand our numbers on Overwatch side, so we can set up cool new things like:

• Outfits: They are to compete in larger tournaments. This is for the real hardcore grinders.

• Game nights: A weekly get-together where we sometimes alter the settings and generally have a great time!

• Tournaments: Oh boy, who doesn’t love some tournaments where you can show your exceptional skill in-game against other members!

Interested? Head over to our website at www.marauderclan.com/ and submit an application. Oh and make sure to say that Cablenerd sent ya! ;)

8fSmy8L.png

Edited by Cablenerd

23 hours ago, Cablenerd said:

Gotcha, I'll keep that in mind.

Fantastic, thanks! :) Good luck with the recruitment.

• Like 1

Thought I might as well stop by and tell you that in the specific recruitment forums, you can now bump once per 3 days. I'll extend that to you as well, despite these being general threads, since there isn't a specific recruitment forum for your needs.

• Like 1

On 21.11.2016 at 3:32 PM, Blainie said:

Thought I might as well stop by and tell you that in the specific recruitment forums, you can now bump once per 3 days. I'll extend that to you as well, despite these being general threads, since there isn't a specific recruitment forum for your needs.

That's very of kind of you, thank you!

On 12/4/2016 at 9:22 PM, Cablenerd said:

We're currently building up serious competitive teams!

I just signed up for this. I've been seeing these posts for a while now and Im ready to join the ranks of some regular team (preferably for tournament play in the long run).

just wanned to let you know these posts dont go unnoticed.

also, I have made sure to put your name in on my signup.

Shine

Edited by Shine

On 9.12.2016 at 4:16 AM, Shine said:

I just signed up for this. I've been seeing these posts for a while now and Im ready to join the ranks of some regular team (preferably for tournament play in the long run).

just wanned to let you know these posts dont go unnoticed.

also, I have made sure to put your name in on my signup.

Shine

Thanks for your friendly input :) 

So, just throwing this out there, I am currently forming an EU team to start practicing for tournaments, we still have a few spots open. If interested? just hit me up.

DISCLAIMER: Since we at the marauders are a clan we do expect you to join said clan if you want to join this team (or any marauders team really). might be just the thing to take your overwatch to the next level.

• Like 1

Always looking for more people to join our ranks. Come join and form a team, have fun with us ^^