Cablenerd

[PC][EU,NA] The Marauders is recruiting

15 posts in this topic

Hey there you goddamn beautiful disaster!

Have you grown tired of playing alone? Are random teammates constantly driving you nuts? Are you close to having the salt/water ratio of the Dead Sea? Boy, have I got news for you!

The Marauders is an international, you heard it; international, multi-gaming clan that focuses on skill before fun. You may ask why skill first? Simply because we have a heartfelt belief that as you grow and gain skill in your game, fun is a byproduct of winning more often. Unlike most clans, we don’t expect the new applicants to already be extremely skilled at the game they want to main. We teach them. We coach them. Aye, you read it right, we coach. One of our chief goals is that our members maintain a high level of play and are skilled at their main game and for that we have coaches, who have shown exquisite talent and are willing to pass their knowledge onwards.

We are looking to expand our numbers on Overwatch side, so we can set up cool new things like:

• Outfits: They are to compete in larger tournaments. This is for the real hardcore grinders.

• Game nights: A weekly get-together where we sometimes alter the settings and generally have a great time!

• Tournaments: Oh boy, who doesn’t love some tournaments where you can show your exceptional skill in-game against other members!

Interested? Head over to our website at www.marauderclan.com/ and submit an application. Oh and make sure to say that Cablenerd sent ya! ;)

8fSmy8L.png

Edited by Cablenerd

If you're looking for either casual or competitive play, we're the one stop shop!

Hey there! Please try to make sure you don't bump your thread more than once per 7 days.

On 22.9.2016 at 1:43 PM, Blainie said:

Hey there! Please try to make sure you don't bump your thread more than once per 7 days.

Gotcha, I'll keep that in mind.

23 hours ago, Cablenerd said:

Gotcha, I'll keep that in mind.

Fantastic, thanks! :) Good luck with the recruitment.

1 person likes this

We have a team forming up on EU side, and we're looking to build one for NA as well! We also have set up game nights for Wednesdays 19.00 BST

Another Monday, another great day to play Overwatch with us!

Edited by Cablenerd

Let's collect the Halloween skins and take on the brawl together!

Thought I might as well stop by and tell you that in the specific recruitment forums, you can now bump once per 3 days. I'll extend that to you as well, despite these being general threads, since there isn't a specific recruitment forum for your needs.

1 person likes this

On 21.11.2016 at 3:32 PM, Blainie said:

Thought I might as well stop by and tell you that in the specific recruitment forums, you can now bump once per 3 days. I'll extend that to you as well, despite these being general threads, since there isn't a specific recruitment forum for your needs.

That's very of kind of you, thank you!