FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dotzon

Leystone Seams, Felslate seams

Hello!

Is there anybode out there whos gotten rank 3 in either felslate or leystone seam's?

Ive been mining like a madman, but still havent gotten the quest for either one of them.

/Dotzon

Probably late on this but having the same issue , by clicking on the stars it tells you the laystone is a seam drop and the felslate is a like creature drop, the question is where ?

22 hours ago, MadJock said:

Probably late on this but having the same issue , by clicking on the stars it tells you the laystone is a seam drop and the felslate is a like creature drop, the question is where ?

Felslate is from a quest called Rinthissa that you can get while mining Felslate. You go kill her and she drops it.

On 9/30/2017 at 1:36 PM, Blainie said:

Felslate is from a quest called Rinthissa that you can get while mining Felslate. You go kill her and she drops it.

Living Felslate is from a living Felslate creature, and it gives a quest to summon and kill Ondri

Leystone Seam is a quest drop from a seam when you mine it you are given a quest also, still not got this even after mining 100s of seams , i even have the new Empyruium ore all maxed out already

Critter.jpg

Seam.jpg

Edited by MadJock
So i have 3 stars on Felslate seam

Ok so last night i got the final living Felslate quest from a basilisk in felsoul hold , sending me on a short quest to summon and kill a guy in a cave, now all i need is the Leystone seam looks like i just need to keep chipping away at leystone seams till it pops up

Edited by MadJock

On 10/7/2017 at 12:17 AM, MadJock said:

Ok so last night i got the final living Felslate quest from a basilisk in felsoul hold , sending me on a short quest to summon and kill a guy in a cave, now all i need is the Leystone seam looks like i just need to keep chipping away at leystone seams till it pops up

The joys of gathering profession rank ups, eh? Lot easier to just do world quests for them with Enchanting!