Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L0rinda

hearthstone Americas Summer Championship Winning Decklists

8 posts in this topic

26IB8oy.png

The Americas Summer Championship took place over the weekend. HotMEOWTH overcame Tarei in the final to win 4-3, and become the 9th confirmed BlizzCon competitor.

The final game came down to Druid vs Druid, and HotMEOWTH was able to get ahead early. This meant that Tarei had to be the first one to cast Yogg-Saron, Hope's End, and it meant that it was cast on far fewer spells than HotMEOWTH's. Tarei's Yogg didn't really have many targets, and failed to set up a board on 11 spells. This allowed HotMEOWTH to take his time before casting his own Yogg, and although it was only used to kill an Arcane Giant and draw a couple of cards, it was easily enough to press home his advantage.

Shown below are the five decks that the winner brought to the event:

KvRyDFz.png

As an amusing aside, on every screenshot that HotMEOWTH took for his decks, he had searched for Yogg-Saron, Hope's End so that it was the only card showing in the collection, next to the lists. That's certainly one way to praise Yogg!

As always, deck guides for these archetypes are available, courtesy of Sottle, our resident guide writer, and caster of the Final of the Americas Summer Championship. The VoD of the event is available on PlayHearthstone's Twitch channel, here.

1 person likes this

I almost feel bad that, as big a WOWhead as I am, I have absolutely 0 idea what anyone is talking about when it comes to Hearthstone. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

I almost feel bad that, as big a WOWhead as I am, I have absolutely 0 idea what anyone is talking about when it comes to Hearthstone. 

No shame in that, except that we're all going to shame you now

On 9/19/2016 at 4:53 PM, PatrickHenry said:

Doom on you. :P 

12 hours ago, KingMe said:

Doom on you. :P 

Damn, that's cold. KM coming out with the damning statements while I'm just tryna be nice. DAMN SON.

1 person likes this

I was more or less quoting Ice Age but yep, no mercy. xD

3 hours ago, KingMe said:

I was more or less quoting Ice Age but yep, no mercy. xD

Ice Age is ruthless.