FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Soledad

Potions Old War vs Deadly Grace

Anyone know if Old War potion is still bugged on live ? I would test this myself on live but current prices of potions have made this currently expensive on my realm.  Anyone have experience with both that can give some insight. I ask the same question on ravenholdt and no support yet lmao at least someone on this forum replays.

Thank you in advance. 

It seems really inconsistent, just based of a few trial runs on a dummy last night.

1st run they hit 10 times

2nd Time they hit 8 times

3rd run they hit 5 times

4th run they hit 12 times.

Some times they despawned or stood there like idiots doing no damage.

They hit for about 250-350k per hit. But the amount of times they hit a few times and despawn/ do nothing is too high.

I waited on CDs and everything between runs to try to  keep it even. I am just going to use Grace pots until its consistent.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blainie said:

Isn't inconsistency the #1 love of Rogues right now? I thought you had all become gamblers

Ugh don't even get me started hahaha

9 hours ago, Soledad said:

Anyone know if Old War potion is still bugged on live ? I would test this myself on live but current prices of potions have made this currently expensive on my realm.  Anyone have experience with both that can give some insight. I ask the same question on ravenholdt and no support yet lmao at least someone on this forum replays.

Thank you in advance. 

I think it's been fixed, or at least they attempted to fix it, but I'm not 100% sure how it works since it says "copy your attacks" but as SilkAus mentioned it seems inconsistent.

1 hour ago, MrEdren said:

Maybe I'm losing my mind - I thought it was supposed to basically replace\do the same thing as Shadow Reflection... no?

Not sure, but I have a number of people telling me that it is fixed now

6 hours ago, Carrn said:

Not sure, but I have a number of people telling me that it is fixed now

It looks like it has been updated to be included in most guides now on the site, so I assume it is fixed, yes.