Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natureshift

BIS LIST

3 posts in this topic

Ive seen that there is a bis list for druids, but i kind a need a more specific one, that also includes second, third, fourth best and so on in each item..

does anyone know if there is such a list yet? or perhaps are the oakhearted trinket from darkheart mythic any good for balance?

This will never exist in Legion.

I could list you 15+ items for the helm slot that all could be best in slot at different item levels due to how titanforging works. Any helm in game could be BiS for you, depending on how high it rolls its titanforge. 

so you´re saying that any helm could be bis, depends statwise, right helps alot, cheers mate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0