[Kargath][A] <Fellowship of Azeroth> 3 bosses down in Emerald dream normal Open recruiting

2 posts in this topic

Fellowship of Azeroth Actively Recruiting

We are a guild of friends some can say family. We unit for raids and help each other. We are recruiting all classes and building a rated PVP team.

Raid: tue, thur, sun 8-11pm Our raid team is relaxed progressive type. We hold a Standard, but do not put pressure on numbers as much as knowing and following the strat. Our raid teams also operate as a open team meaning everyone can make suggestions and comments on a fight. 

PVP: Our PVP team is very small and looking to expand. Our goal is to compete in rated BG's and Arena's. Our Team Leader is friendly and Knows the world of PVP.

Casual: We as a guild do not turn away the casual players who just come to run around with friends, quest,gather and what ever else you want. No expectations are placed on our members as we are an all around guild who just loves playing wow and making new friends to run with.

If this fits what your looking for feel free to contact Lakrykan with in game mail telling me when your on and I will connect with you ASAP also if I'm Already in game feel free to whisper me anytime.

Just removed the double post and kept this one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sappora
      H-Bleeding Hollow

Methodical is a Horde guild on the realm Bleeding Hollow we are currently in the process of rebuilding our raid core, and are in need of players to replace some trials that were cut. We are recruiting ALL exceptional players new, or returning, for moving towards mythics. We are seeking smart players who know how to play their class well and have no problem learning new mechanics quickly.

Raid Progression: 1/7 M EN
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)

About us:
      We are comprised of long term raiders who have raided multiple expansions at a high level.
      Most of us have played together for many years.
      We try to be on a first name basis with our raiders.
      We raid to have fun with our friends but also to push progression.
      Semi-Hardcore raiding guild whose goal is to get Cutting Edge each tier.

Who we are looking for:
      People who get excited about raiding every raid night.
      People we can rely on (attendance,effort,communication,dedication).
      People who who are looking for a fun raiding environment.
      People who understand what progression is all about.
      People who engage in the guild (socially, and as an integral part of the team).

We are currently looking for non-leather RDPS.

Requirements from you:
      Be able to make our times with 90% attendance (we understand certain real life situations occasionally come up)
      Know your class to the best of your ability and be able to take criticism from other players on how to improve your class. Also go through logs and see what you are doing wrong so you can play at your full potential.
      Execute mechanics in a logical sense. You do no DPS/HPS while you're dead. Standing in fire does not give you buffs.

If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and the general vibe of raids. 

Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By Nivalia
      Primal Might is looking for members. We are a heroic raiding guild. We are looking to add more people to our guild for raiding. We are currently 7/7N and 1/7H in Emerald Nightmare. We are specifically seeking ranged dps and healers at this time.
      We raid from 8pm - 11pm server (Eastern) time Mondays and Thursdays. If interested send in game mail to Nivalia-Exodar or respond to this thread for more info.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
    • By Medacus
      Goooooood Afternoon Droods!
      I've healed forevvvver but only been restro'ing since legion (dirty boosted char lol) I concerned about my throughput within HC atm.
      It's a weird one, I'm the raid 'healer leader' and coordinate cooldowns and I fill the healer spot between a Holy Priest and Holy Pala. We don't struggle with healing and are progressing just fine...but I feel I can and should be able to give more.
      I can clear Mythic+ without problems with a CRIT/MAST build, HoT stacking, and I run a HASTE/CRIT build for raids, using SoF/SM synergy with WG/Dreamwalker to try and blanket, easing the pressure that Priest if feeling on the raid and spot heals of Pala.
      Here is a typical HASTE/CRIT build for raiding -
      YES - that is a legendary for my OS guardian spec while I was LFR'ing last week -_- seriously salty about it hahaha
      Here are my latest rankings -
      Here is a log of my guild raid team that I really want to do well for, completed normal -
      and here is the most our guild do in HC - (still progression so only three kills)
      and here is a complete HC run I managed -
      I'm after opinions and thoughts on stat weights, ideas on builds/rotations in general or on specific bosses....mainly though I would like your views on how to synergise my spot within the healer team of the guild, be that for me to squeeze in around them, or to exert my will upon them and get them to change for the greater good...all valid hypnotises will be tested and I will post results and logs back up on here.
      Look forward to hearing from you all, hope your loot's all BiS this week!!
      Your friendly Resto friend.....
    • By Fearthebuns
      Join me on the Road to Gladiator as I start from the ground up to help you improve at WoW PvP with general guides and in depth gameplay analysis! I was inspired to make this series from my personal experience at endgame. I've always found there is a massive learning curve to improving at the game, especially when you are jumping into endgame arena for the first time. More often than not, I found myself in a situation where I had so many questions to ask that I didn't know where to start. Whether it be keybindings, understanding class abilities, or getting an understanding for positioning and communication in the games. 
      This series is directed at people that want to improve in WoW Arena and are starting from the ground up, including myself! I will be working through the entire process to show you guys my journey on the Road to Gladiator! Check out the series at and catch my games during the afternoon at
    • By Reikettsu
      Like A Boss - 6/7H Recruiting Ranged DPS and Heals for Mythic progression.
      About us:
      Like A Boss was founded during WotLK by a small group of in real life friends. We are formerly a 10-man Heroic raiding guild that raided throughout WotLK and went on a hiatus during Firelands (Cataclysm). We are a semi-hardcore guild, and are looking for dedicated members who are able to make majority (if not all) of our scheduled raids.
      What we are looking for:
      We currently have 15 raiders and we are looking to recruit more members to join our flexible raid roster so that we may progress into Mythic raids. At this moment, we are only seeking out ranged DPS (prefer lock, mage, or hunter) and healers (prefer druid or monk).
      Additional information and scheduled raids:
      Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed/Sun from 6:30pm PST till 8:30pm PST and we use Ventrilo for our raids. We typically try out new recruits for at least a week or two to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild. Raid spots are not guaranteed due to the flexible raid roster (ie. if we only have 2 healers available, we cannot do 20man that night).
      If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Shells-Bloodscalp or Ryozul#1598. For the horde!