FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
lazyal

BM Hunter stat priority

I was trying to maximize my DPS as BM, but I'm unsure about stat priority... several sites have conflicting information. What do you guys think is the best for BM?

Icy Veins says: Agil > Mastery > Haste > Crit > Vers

Noxxic says: Agil > Mastery > Crit > Vers > Haste

Edit: Found the answer in another thread, don't know how to delete this.

Edited by lazyal

It's always the way with the different sites. You can just leave the thread open. Can you share what you found and where for those that might ask the same questions?

Noxxic doesn't choose Crit because they think it's better for any real reason, they literally ran a sim, took it at face value and said that was the best way to go which is obviously idiocy.

Sorry, but i don´t really understand that right now, i play bm and i tried and tested to sim with more crit than haste. At the end, everything looked like crit is better than haste for BM.

I think its obvisous that crit is much better, cause we get our procss on BW from crit, not from haste like the MM gets his proccs.

Or am i doing wrong?

Got a really annoying discussion yesterday with one of our MM hunters.. Nythendra HC, Head drops (titanforged). We both got a head ilvl 840 Mastery/haste.

In our raid, we decide after BiS stats right now in HC who get the item, and then we can discuss among us.

I told him i need more Crit, cause my gear is really on haste right now., and i said, that he needs Haste anyway as MM.

Sidestory: He got a fix Mythic+ group where they can farm Odyn for Mastery/Haste Head on Mythic 5+ for example.. And I´m not having this, cause i simply don´t have the Time for that. :(

So, that item is much better for me as BM that for him as MM.

So i would say Agi -> Mastery -> Crit -> Versatility/Haste

Edited by Greedy

On 9/29/2016 at 11:23 AM, Greedy said:

So i would say Agi -> Mastery -> Crit -> Versatility/Haste

Can you share the sims you used to find this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WatcherDK
      I'm trying to create a macro that will allow me to use Spirit Mend with the typical focus/mouseover modifiers but also allow me to use Exhilaration with a key modifier and can't seem to make all of this work together. Here's what I have but it's acting like the ALT modifier isn't even there.
      #showtooltip /cast [mod:alt][@mouseover,help,nodead][@focus,help,nodead][@player]Spirit Mend; Exhilaration Thank you in advance for any help!
    • By Graves
      So I looked around the forums and couldn't find an answer for this, figured I'd post here and if I missed the answer somewhere else, someone is bound to tell me where it is, either way. During Bestial Wrath should I be keeping up Dire frenzy as normal or should I be focusing solely on Cobra Resets and Kill Command? Also, same question for Titans Thunder. 
    • By Tarnen
      According to Azortharion simulations, our best for Antorus will be Qapla/Soul+Dire Frenzy/OWTP , ¿what stats need this build? At this moment, we need Mastery/Haste for Dire Frenzy build and Critical/Haste for OWTP build: therefore, they are mutually exclusive, right?  Or at least I understand that.
      So, ¿what stats?
    • By Blue
      Looking for some advice about how to improve my DPS - I should be doing better than this I feel (using stomp build). My guild only raided NH HC and I got to the point where new gear was out-doing the 2pc 895 tier 19 set I had, which is why I'm not using 2pc tier 19 atm. If this was the wrong choice and I'm better dropping my ilevel to go back to it please let me know. I have most BM Leggos so again if I'm using the wrong combo please advise me. I would like to tweak my stats but not sure what gear would do me better than what I have. Any help you can give me would be so much appreciated.

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/silvermoon/Bluemõõn
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/bluemõõn
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6nvtzZP38HJxmARh
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/N289wvAyRHQhMTPa
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KFW3Zg1bPfLrm9Ad (ignore normal fights these were for achievements)
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/259323 more if needed

Thanks in advance.
    • By Lemmi
      Hi guys,
       first of all: Sorry, my English isn't very well.

Yesterday I played a little bit with my gear, legys and talents on raidbots and found out that my simulated dps should be a little bit higher by using Aspect of the Beast.
      Talents: 2111113
      gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; Qua*pla + Sephuz
      sim: 1225k single target dps

By way of comparison my old build:
      Talents: 2111112
      gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; waist + Sephuz
      sim: 122Ok single target dps

Using simcraft by my own with the same settings I get for my 
      old build: 1215k single target dps
      and with Aspect of the Beast only: 1187k

In the past I simed allways a little bit higher with raidbots in comparison to simcraft, but the tendency was the same.

Any ideas why there are bigger discrepancies this time?

Greetings
      Lemmi