Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BM Hunter stat priority

5 posts in this topic

I was trying to maximize my DPS as BM, but I'm unsure about stat priority... several sites have conflicting information. What do you guys think is the best for BM?

Icy Veins says: Agil > Mastery > Haste > Crit > Vers

Noxxic says: Agil > Mastery > Crit > Vers > Haste

Edit: Found the answer in another thread, don't know how to delete this.

Edited by lazyal

It's always the way with the different sites. You can just leave the thread open. Can you share what you found and where for those that might ask the same questions?

Noxxic doesn't choose Crit because they think it's better for any real reason, they literally ran a sim, took it at face value and said that was the best way to go which is obviously idiocy.

Sorry, but i don´t really understand that right now, i play bm and i tried and tested to sim with more crit than haste. At the end, everything looked like crit is better than haste for BM.

I think its obvisous that crit is much better, cause we get our procss on BW from crit, not from haste like the MM gets his proccs.

Or am i doing wrong?

Got a really annoying discussion yesterday with one of our MM hunters.. Nythendra HC, Head drops (titanforged). We both got a head ilvl 840 Mastery/haste.

In our raid, we decide after BiS stats right now in HC who get the item, and then we can discuss among us.

I told him i need more Crit, cause my gear is really on haste right now., and i said, that he needs Haste anyway as MM.

Sidestory: He got a fix Mythic+ group where they can farm Odyn for Mastery/Haste Head on Mythic 5+ for example.. And I´m not having this, cause i simply don´t have the Time for that. :(

So, that item is much better for me as BM that for him as MM.

So i would say Agi -> Mastery -> Crit -> Versatility/Haste

Edited by Greedy

On 9/29/2016 at 11:23 AM, Greedy said:

So i would say Agi -> Mastery -> Crit -> Versatility/Haste

Can you share the sims you used to find this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cerenitee
      Moist is a Horde guild located on Illidan and is recruiting for our Core Mythic raid group. We are a 9 hour raiding guild making quick progression through The Emerald Nightmare!

We are currently looking to fill Core DPS/Healing raid spots.

Current Recruitment Needs

Monk: Windwalker
      Hunter: Marksmen
      Paladin: Ret
      Priest: Shadow

Druid: Resto
      Paladin: Holy

Other specs will be considered assuming you can perform to a superior standard.

Current Progression

The Emerald Nightmare
      7/7 Normal
      5/7 Heroic

Raid Times

Monday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
      Tuesday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
      Wednesday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST

About us

<Moist> is a guild that strives to push progression with a very short raid week. We expect our top raiders to know the insides and outs of their class and come to raid prepared. With a 9 hour raid week we expect everyone to play the best to their ability. Outside of raid nights we have plenty of activities happening ranging from alt runs, mount runs to other games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, HoTs, Hearthstone, and random steam games just to name a few.

What we expect from you:
      A reasonable level of dedication
      The ability to take criticism
      The ability to learn from your mistakes
      Something, something sense of humor

What to expect from us:
      Friendly environment
      People to laugh, and have fun with
      Progress oriented raid nights
      Optional non-raid-night activities (mog and mount runs, BGs, Arenas)

We are currently using Personal Loot. So far everyone really seems to be enjoying it. There is a lot less drama with Personal Loot than the normal Master loot most guilds do.

If you're interested in learning more about us or applying to the guild please apply at - Click on the Recruitment tab on the menu bar. If you have any questions please feel free to message us in game or post below.

Cerenitie (Cerenitee#1650)
      Pip (Piptooth#1430)
    • By eNtire
      I have reached 20 traits into MM, and I was wondering if it was worth to invest into Surge of the stormgod in BM, which is the 18th trait. Do we lose too much in the raiding aspect for it to be worth it?
    • By Thardan
      Hi all was hoping someone could shed some light on how to keep my pet doing what I want and not what "He" wants. For example, during Hans'gar and Franzok, when one of them cast crippling suplex on the tank, my pet (I assume) follows the boss leaving me petless for 6-10 seconds. Sometimes he will follow and not come back, and make me dismiss and call pet in the middle of the encounter. And other times (no specific example here) I feel as if even though I have switched targets, He continues on the original target. And there is nothing better then multi-shoting a group of adds only to realize he is attacking the only lone add, thus beast-cleaving the hell out the air... On beastlord Darmak I often find him cleaving a lone spear (With our raid comp the boomkin and I are cleaving spears) and once again air-cleaving. I'll see if i can find an in game rolled up newspaper to smack his nose with .... But a real solution would be much more helpful Any other suggestions welcome, here is my armory link --->
    • By Opcaz
      Spec: BM
      Item Level: 529
      Expectations:165k - 175k
      Armory Link:
      Worldoflogs Link:
      Femaledwarf Link:
      was only pulling around 150k for the fight and simcraft and female dwarf are telling me i should be hitting the 175k mark. I must be doing something wrong. need help all is appreciated
      Edit: Item Level: 533
      Expectaions: 175k-185k
    • By darkblitzrc
      So, recently i went into and check their dps list, i saw that for ilvl 483 i should be doing around 93k dps which is WAY more than i am doing atm (54k, burst into 70k) i have everything from and all the rotations, my opener is
      Bestial wrath
      A murder of Crows
      Rapid Fire
      Kill command
      spam arcane shot
      kill command
      serpent sting
      galive toss
      dire beast
      Then in the fights i usually keep doing
      Bestial wrath
      kill command