FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
HeavenPierce

How will we rank come next week?

We were already middle of the pack on ST, literally middle - look at Ursoc parses.

We're losing about 25% on 3 target cleave and 24ish% on general AoE/cleave. ST is about 10% straight loss.

Oh, also the ability priority is going to massively change and the talent picks will massively change.

1 hour ago, Lockybalboa said:

We were already middle of the pack on ST, literally middle - look at Ursoc parses.

We're losing about 25% on 3 target cleave and 24ish% on general AoE/cleave. ST is about 10% straight loss.

Oh, also the ability priority is going to massively change and the talent picks will massively change.

See I understand our AoE was a little bit too strong and needed changes which they even mentioned they agree with but I just can't get my head around the single target nerf.

As for the Throw Glavie nerf I'm really concerned about our level 108 talent choice now. If Throw Glavie will be less of a priority then having 2 charges doesn't seem worth it, but at the same time the other two choices are not that great imo.

Edited by Redpeanut
Added discussion.

4 hours ago, Lockybalboa said:

Do you have a link to these parses?

So what I just extracted out of the DH Discord Server:

• Don't use Bloodlet. Use Felblade for ST and Firstblood for AoE.
  • Use throw Glaive only on 2+ Targets outside of Metamorphosis. Inside Meta, dont use it.
  • 108 Talents are actualy Mobility only now.

Be aware that I did not logged any sims, I just followed the conversation on Marduum, where some admins already tested out a couple of Sims.

Edited by Ilduros
Added information

2 hours ago, Ilduros said:

Do you have a link to these parses?

Heroic 75th % parses AKA - the average raiding casual.

Heroic 90th % parses AKA - the high mythic tier players

Havoc is slightly high when it is normal and there is literally zero movement all fight, but only by a spot or two. Otherwise we are quiet literally middle of the pack on ST.

Huge difference between "not strong" and "not viable". Middle of the pack is literally already "not strong" to nerf it even more is moronic.

I've always thought that Bloodlet's 200% were so much that it's on another level compared to the other 2 talents. I wish they nerfed it to 150 or so and bumped up the other 2 to introduce new choices instead of having to take away an option