Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Phoenix Reborn Weakaura

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I am trying to make a weakaura that just plops up whenever Phoenix Reborn proccs, to get a feeling for it. I don't have any exp for combatlog weakauras, therefore I don't know what I am doing wrong.

This is what I've done yet, but it just won't show up. So maybe someone can help? :)

Thanks Blainie!

I importet one of these and got a hint. Now it is working fine! :)

Here is my result for sharing:

Edited by Lily

Thanks for coming back and sharing that!

Glad to hear you got it working :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By darksteel22
      So rumor had it that Fire mages where going to be nerfed in 7.1. And i was searching for simcrafts to see if i should start to worry and build up my other artifact weapons, and ignoring my fire weapon. And i came upon this simcraft which shows Fire on the absolute bottom. Did they really Nerf Fire that much?
      I know Pyroblast is going from 400% to 376% but that and scaling up to T19 gear makes us become the weakest? anyone else have simcrafts for thought into what mage build will be the best? 
    • By Ronspear
      Hey guys, I've been playing Fire mage for the first time since Legion. I did my research on almost everything you need to know on Fire Mages. I've spent hours on the rotation and I believe that I've almost mastered it.
      Now, the reason I am posting on the forum is because I need advise...
      I can't seem to exceed as much as I am suppose to as a fire mage. If I compare myself to what I see on Warcraft logs, fire mages of my ITL, are almost always first or second DPS. And even my fire mage guildie that is slightly under gear does much more damage then me on every fight...
      I believe that my gear is decent and so is my artifact tree... I do have decent trinkets ... So my conclusion is that I am missing something in my rotation, or that I am prioritizing something that I am not suppose to...
      Could anyone help me out? I have my latest Warcraft logs, here is one of them
      If you need any more , I could link the entire raid last week.
      Thank you!!
    • By Antiquae
      Can someone review my logs and give me some tips on how I can increase my dps?

my logs: 

my armory:í/advanced 
    • By Slim
      Hey guys please please let me know what you think, so i can get some feedback! hope you like the new auras!
      Weakauras/ elvui import
    • By rauter
      I'm trying to decide which gear is better for me, betweeen these trinkets -> and these wrists -> .
      According to the icy veins fire mage guide, the ones i am using are better in terms of DPS. (reference: 2- Evaluating Upgrades Using Stat Weights on
      But from a second source, Askmrrobot, these two with higher item level are better than mine. I was wondering if anyone have a take on this specific situation. My guess is that Askmrrobor is taking to account the Stamina too.

So, which ones should i be using and why?

Here are my current stats for reference: