FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
gahhda

Why I have no faith left in blizzard.

Meh, every class QQ's, through I prefer to look at raidbots on a boss-to-boss basis as a staple for class performance rather than overall SimCraft numbers.

I just want these forums to remain civil and light hearted, focusing on improving one another via demonic arts.

Meh, every class QQ's, through I prefer to look at raidbots on a boss-to-boss basis as a staple for class performance rather than overall SimCraft numbers.

No doubt that SimCraft is merely a representation of potential. But it's still a good standard rule to go by. I attempted to make my semi-light by using his own post as a reference. Going on another classes forum to QQ about QQ is childish. Or is it... Q-ception?

Even if it was a 60-40 spread for QQ on the wow forums, I highly doubt Blizz takes any "I'm quitting cuz of nerfs" types of posts seriously. I would imagine they are instantly glossed over at this point. It's not like our suggestions were bad or unwarranted. I still think a large part of the attention we got was due to fresh blood in the form of Lore being our man on the inside now Posted Image