FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kioshi

Outlaw problem pve

Welcome. at the very beginning I apologise for my English:)
I have a problem on warfraft logs people are doing after 300 k dps+ with worse ilvl.
I am doing barely 198 k permanent on boss. Other players after 300 + its my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Kioshimaa/simple
I am calling for help what I am doing not this way!

ps. I use vigor , when i have 6 points combo i dont all time energy to doing dps...

Edited by Kioshi

We need to see a log of your gameplay. The armory can only tell us a tiny bit about you, but nothing about how you play.

If you post a log, I'm sure the rogue mods can help you out.

4 hours ago, Kioshi said:

Welcome. at the very beginning I apologise for my English:)
I have a problem on warfraft logs people are doing after 300 k dps+ with worse ilvl.
I am doing barely 198 k permanent on boss. Other players after 300 + its my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Kioshimaa/simple
I am calling for help what I am doing not this way!

ps. I use vigor , when i have 6 points combo i dont all time energy to doing dps...

As Blainie said, we really need a log to help you properly. But looking at your Armory, I see that you use Swordmaster. It's not a really competitive talent, Quick Draw generates more CP and Ghost Strike offers a flat 15% damage buff to all your skills. Also you should run Deeper Stratagem due to Curse of the Dreadblades generating full CPs, you'll end up dealing more damage with 6CP Run Throughs.

Few suggestions:

When under BL effects, don't use Adrenaline Rush together with it, you'll end up overflowing in energy and wasting a lot of the skill potential. Use the artifact alone (it doesn't give energy regen, Adrenaline Rush does).

Use Vanish to proc a guaranteed Saber Slash proc and get a Pistol Shot.

Try changing the talents as I suggested. Always try to Run Through with 6CP, but avoid if you're going to waste CP.

On your Dragon's fight, you stood still doing nothing for about 30 seconds. Why's that? You'd have gotten a way higher end damage in that fight.

I'll wait for Carrn to check out these logs.

12 hours ago, Kioshi said:

hmm when i use artifact i use run when i have 6 cp 

and when i dont have arficat skill i use run when 5 cps? 

When you use Dreadblades it fills your CP, so use a finisher every time you can

13 hours ago, Kioshi said:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16472136/latest/ 

this is logs , ye i know deeper have better damage , but i dont have enery when my artefact skill end... 

Talent Suggestions

Using Ghostly Strike is much better damage, especially on Single Target fights like Ursoc. For fights where you frequently switch targets, Quick Draw is a little more user-friendly

Deeper Stratagem is better than Vigor in all situations.

Gameplay

Always roll for 2+ buffs. You were good about it for the most part, but missed some. Your uptime on RtB was excellent overall though

You don't need to use Adrenaline Rush during Heroism, since you will only cap on energy repeatedly. 

Assuming that you have the Hidden Blade artifact talent, using Vanish followed immediately by Ambush is also a damage increase, because it guarantees a proc from SS. Otherwise, it's still a mild damage increase, but I personally save Vanish to save my repair bill.

3 minutes ago, Kioshi said:

hm no use artifact when i use adrenaline rush ? 

I believe what Carrn is trying to say is that you can use your artifact during Heroism, but not Adrenaline Rush. It will cause you to just cap out on energy and essentially waste the effect of AR. Outside of Heroism, yes you can use them together.

5 minutes ago, Kioshi said:

So I do not use curse of the dreadblades and andrenaline rush together?  

sory for my english i know this is bad.

When you have heroism, you use only Dreadblades.

When you do not have heroism, you use both Dreadblades and Adrenaline Rush.

2 minutes ago, Kioshi said:

When i use deeper on dummy raider i have 180/190/200k dps , when i use vigor i have all time 233k + dps .. ?

This is probably a playstyle problem. Show us a log of you using Stratagem. 

18 minutes ago, Kioshi said:

nvm on new hotfix assa be better dps.

Keep in mind that when sims are that close on ST, Outlaw will still destroy Assass in AoE. Outlaw can also still beat out Assass with good RtB rolls.

Anyway, we'll see how they perform in the raids.

All specs are effectively equal. You should feel free to play whichever spec you like for Single target fights, but Outlaw will pull ahead of both other ones on AoE fights

• Like 2

We need logs this week before anyone can claim anything, sims are run in a vacuum and are effectively useless in showing raid performance of a spec.