[Kazzak][H] <Hands of the Pantheon> Recruiting!

2 posts in this topic

Hands of the Pantheon, Horde ( handsofthepantheon.com )
Is a casual raiding guild (that still wants to progress in raids) looking for players both old and new to join their ranks. We're looking for people that want to be a part of a friendly and active community. We are big believers in strong social bonds and developing friendships within the guild and doing as much as we can together. We have a very full calendar dipping into just about everything WOW has to offer and then some. 

We have a dedicated and experienced officer team who look out to make sure people have plenty to do and are always ready to lend a hand.

Like guild social events?we got you covered, we run events such as mini guild games (who doesn't love naked races through the forest or hide and seek in Dalaran?) and even games outside of WOW (overwatch, hearthstone and a not so known gem, tabletop simulator! it is amazing and everyone should know about it!) 

Like PVP? we got that covered too :D were looking into PVP events (WWE style Gurubashi arena "king of the ring") and casual bg's to start and already we are building up a team/core group for running proper RBGs and arena and there are still places available.

Want raiding in a positive environment with friends? Great! that's what we want too, we want a positive raiding experience so were running casual/ semi hardcore raiding that still offers progression with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.  

There's usually a bunch of us on team-speak each night so you're more than welcome to come join us and we have our own website (the GM is web guru so it's unique and just for us) with forums and a chat room *coming soon*, where guild members can hang out and chat out of game. We have forum games and competitions on there too. Everyone in guild is encouraged to use the site as often as possible and we do ask all new members to make sure they're signed up to our forums as all the guild news is on there. We also have a new Facebook group as previously it was a page and groups are more accessible for all members.

TLDR: (if you did read through all that well done lol) Think that we might be the guild for you? Great, head over to http://www.handsofthepantheon.com and come introduce yourself or come speak to us in game or on the facebook group.
Officers to look out for are;
Kaizul (Kalodia#2493)
Avrielle (shiandi#2367)
and Wakkamon

Thanks for reading and happy gaming guys and galstitle-img.png

Fixed your title layout.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sappora
      H-Bleeding Hollow

Methodical is a Horde guild on the realm Bleeding Hollow we are currently in the process of rebuilding our raid core, and are in need of players to replace some trials that were cut. We are recruiting ALL exceptional players new, or returning, for moving towards mythics. We are seeking smart players who know how to play their class well and have no problem learning new mechanics quickly.

Raid Progression: 1/7 M EN
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)

About us:
      We are comprised of long term raiders who have raided multiple expansions at a high level.
      Most of us have played together for many years.
      We try to be on a first name basis with our raiders.
      We raid to have fun with our friends but also to push progression.
      Semi-Hardcore raiding guild whose goal is to get Cutting Edge each tier.

Who we are looking for:
      People who get excited about raiding every raid night.
      People we can rely on (attendance,effort,communication,dedication).
      People who who are looking for a fun raiding environment.
      People who understand what progression is all about.
      People who engage in the guild (socially, and as an integral part of the team).

We are currently looking for non-leather RDPS.

Requirements from you:
      Be able to make our times with 90% attendance (we understand certain real life situations occasionally come up)
      Know your class to the best of your ability and be able to take criticism from other players on how to improve your class. Also go through logs and see what you are doing wrong so you can play at your full potential.
      Execute mechanics in a logical sense. You do no DPS/HPS while you're dead. Standing in fire does not give you buffs.

If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and the general vibe of raids. 

Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By Dyldoe
      So right now I play Sub as my main spec. I mained outlaw for the first week or so of Legion and honestly I hated sub (not sure why) but after I tried it, it is now my preferred spec among the 3. I know that sub scales the best with gear and is the most superior spec around 870ilv too. I never see sub in pve and usually outlaw/sin mainly (for mythic+ and raids) so I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong?
      Armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Dyldoe/simple
      For my talents, I use weaponmaster as it is very good for aoe pulls (I can pull about 400k dps on 3-4 targets) then followed by the traditional talents for pve sub (I go master of subtlety for raids) 
      I know my stats are not the best for sub as I need to get more mastery/vers rather than haste (crit is still pretty good if i'm correct)
      I couldn't spec into Akaari's Soul as it breaks cc in pvp with means I loose a hefty amount of dps which is very annoying and I am debating to repsec into it and put up with it in pvp for the extra dps increase.
      My weapon pathing looks like this: https://gyazo.com/61e1d2ba599db43cb2faeee306c72e81
      I seem to be doing everything correctly for dps but I do about 250-300k dps on single target and stays about 200k the whole time. Sometimes can go up to 350-400k depending on how smooth the fight goes but if it's anything to do with my weapon/talents/ilv/stats and even playstyle then please let me know, thanks!
      Edit: I have respecced my weapon to now look like this: https://gyazo.com/e972f73591090f9895e097d9782e3035 
      I should be doing better now ^^ Appreciate the help 
    • By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/EPGP). The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [1/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out this application after leaving a comment!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, Battle.net ID: Narii#1891
    • By Fearthebuns
      Join me on the Road to Gladiator as I start from the ground up to help you improve at WoW PvP with general guides and in depth gameplay analysis! I was inspired to make this series from my personal experience at endgame. I've always found there is a massive learning curve to improving at the game, especially when you are jumping into endgame arena for the first time. More often than not, I found myself in a situation where I had so many questions to ask that I didn't know where to start. Whether it be keybindings, understanding class abilities, or getting an understanding for positioning and communication in the games. 
      This series is directed at people that want to improve in WoW Arena and are starting from the ground up, including myself! I will be working through the entire process to show you guys my journey on the Road to Gladiator! Check out the series at https://www.youtube.com/c/fearthebuns19 and catch my games during the afternoon at twitch.tv/fearthebuns
    • By Hypertasty
      Hello all,
      Like many others on the forums, I'm in that weird space in gearing where drops have to be specifically screened based on Stat weights rather rather than item level. It seems we sins have been hit really hard by this distinction, leading to a genuine issue where deciding to take lower item level gear can impact our estimated invitation value to mythic+ groups. 
      The following is my current gears set, shitty legendary and all. My current goal is to level out my mastery a bit higher, as I made the foolish decision to value high crit gear without concern for mastery this last week, and have felt the effects.
      Check me out, and pass me some tips or love!