FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cedric

Mage Food Macro

Is this site a worldwide resource?  Do people from US, EU, etc. come here?  Are Curse.com and/or WoWInterface.com the worldwide places people go for addons?

I ask because I made an addon called MageFood to deal with the fact that we can no longer choose to make the table or conjure our solo food when solo or grouped.  This caused a headache with having my food on my action bar since I could never force it to be the one I wanted.  My MageFood addon watches for any kind of mage food to enter your bags and watches for you to start eating.  When that happens, it checks to see if your MageFoodMac (auto-created macro) still has food left in your bag.  If not, it searches for any other kind of mage food, then auto-updates the macro to point to the next mage food available.

I'd like to have this work for as many people as possible, but I'll need help from people of other languages to support those foods since I don't know what they are all called in Spanish, French, etc.  So far, only 28 people have downloaded from WoWInterface.com, so maybe I need to post it on Curse.

The current location of the addon is http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info24209-MageFood.html

Can you all take a look and tell me what you think?  Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Cedric said:

Is this site a worldwide resource?  Do people from US, EU, etc. come here?  Are Curse.com and/or WoWInterface.com the worldwide places people go for addons?

It is, we have people coming from the US to the UK, Russia to China, Germany to Italy, France to Spain. We have all sorts of nationalities here.

Will take a look at the addon when I get some time off work!

By request, I updated version 1.3 to cast Conjure Refreshment if you right-click the macro. Hitting the keybind, left-click, or middle-click will still cause you to eat the current food. I pull the spell name and food names from the server, so this should be language-independent.