FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
superbikemike

Mythic + Dung Specs (Feral)

Good morning Ladies & Gents. I'm curious how you're specing for mythic + dungs. I'm still speced for single target, My dps sucks on trash. I try to rake and rip as many targets as I can, then thrash and swipe. I can crush it on the bosses. I would like to do better dps on the trash, to help kill mobs faster. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Star 

Hey!

For mythic+ I'm running a build that's dedicated to killing the trash and it looks like this:

iY38DBW.png

The way it works is simple, tank makes a large pull we use savage roar. Thrash the targets so they all bleed and then drop some brutal slashes. It is very much a burst AoE build, but is working well for me so far! It does leave us a little weaker on the boss fight but nothing that will break your groups ability to drop bosses.

Let me know what you think!

Edited by Fleaa

Something to add to Fleaa's point - Brutal Slash is very good for slamming down big packs. If you have a tank that is pulling very cautiously, you'll be better off with Bloodtalons. It depends on how much your tank stacks mobs.