Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L0rinda

hearthstone Trolden's Funny and Lucky Moments #185

4 posts in this topic

q8B59Qk.jpg

Trolden has released episode 185 of his Funny and Lucky Moments series.

I mentioned in my review of episodes 183 and 184 that I thought the quality had gone up recently, and this episode continues the trend. There are a couple of Yogg clips, but the animations provided hint that Trolden knows that these are almost at self-parody levels now. 

The first clip is spectacular, and very much in keeping with the last two weeks. I'm also always a big fan of people being punished for their mistakes, as the Shaman is in the later clip. 

With the first mentions from Blizzard that Yogg-Saron, Hope's End is being looked at, Trolden might have to make the most of Yogg while he can.

I´m in school right now and they blocked Youtube so I can´t watch it. Feelsbadman. :(

Edited by TheBeninator

1 hour ago, TheBeninator said:

I´m in school right now and they blocked Youtube so I can´t watch it. Feelsbadman. :(

Definitely worth the watch when you're home :D

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

Definitely worth the watch when you're home :D

Of course :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno Combo Warlock Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Questing Miracle Rogue Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Aggro Paladin Standard Deck
    • By L0rinda
      Mean Streets of Gadgetzan's launch on the NA server had a bug in the drop rates of tri-class cards. Players who opened bugged packs will be getting good compensation.
      The bug meant that tri-class cards appeared more often than they should, which meant that players who opened cards before the hotfix at 2:30pm PST (10:30 CET) on December 1 were disadvantaged in their packs. Blizzard have not only fixed the bug, but are giving all players who opened Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs before this time a total of 33% extra packs, rounded up.
      CM Zeriyah gave a series of examples here.
      CM Zeriyah
      For example, if a player opened their 50 pack pre-purchase bundle before 2:30PM PST, they will receive 17 additional packs. (33% of 50)
      If a player opened one pack of Mean Streets of Gadgetzan cards and completed a Quest that awards two packs before 2:30PM PST, they will receive one additional pack. (33% of 3)
      If a player opened 47 packs before 2:30PM PST, and 23 packs after 2:30PM PST, they will receive 16 additional packs. (33% of 47 affected packs) This compensation only applies to the Americas server, as the issue was fixed before packs were available on the other servers. As a point of interest, the post also clarifies that the contents of packs are generated upon opening, not purchase.
      Our Gadgetzan release post can be found here.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Dragon Priest Standard Deck.