FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jjn

Trying to refine my mechanics (Sin Rogue)

I'm basically just looking for any advice on how I can clean up my rotation. I know that my Rupture should at least be around 32% of my damage(if not much higher than that). I'm struggling to reach even 30% which leads me to believe that I'm just doing something fundamentally wrong. If anyone with free time wants to take a glance at my logs it would be much appreciated. I'm going back in tonight, and I'm fairly certain I'm going to try the Hemo build for the last three bosses. Which I assume will increase it a bit, but I'm still fairly certain I'm doing something outright wrong.

Armory

I have 5 kills on Normal EN. Thanks friends

Using the Exsang build. 

Edited by Jjn

13 hours ago, Jjn said:

I'm basically just looking for any advice on how I can clean up my rotation. I know that my Rupture should at least be around 32% of my damage(if not much higher than that). I'm struggling to reach even 30% which leads me to believe that I'm just doing something fundamentally wrong. If anyone with free time wants to take a glance at my logs it would be much appreciated. I'm going back in tonight, and I'm fairly certain I'm going to try the Hemo build for the last three bosses. Which I assume will increase it a bit, but I'm still fairly certain I'm doing something outright wrong.

Armory

I have 5 kills on Normal EN. Thanks friends

Using the Exsang build. 

A big thing I noticed from the Ursoc fight (maybe the others, I don't have time to check each one specifically right now) is that you aren't using Vanish to buff the damage on your Rupture. Every 2 minutes you add 50% to it, and when you combine this with Vendetta and / or Exsanguinate, it's a huge damage boost.

I'll have a more in depth look in a few hours when I get back from class, but buffing your Ruptures is a big deal