Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swagsurfer

Holy paladin stat weight and trinket bis list? Also Light of the Matyr discussion

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys i've been looking for a Stat weight list i can use with the addon pawn, which provides and easy way to see if a higher ilvl item with shit stats, are better than your lower level item with good stats.

Also is there a place to find a bis list? If only over trinkets, since i know main gear can differ alot, that would be fine

Also how much have you been using Light of the matyr in this weeks raids? I didnt use it a single time, but looking at the top ranked paladin og logs atm, he has been pretty much spamming it. It DOES heal alot, but is it truly worth it,  just decemating your own hp?

tyvm

Edited by Swagsurfer

Hey there :)

For stat weights as a healer, it's a bit tougher than just simming. I'm going to put up a sticky concerning weights in the near future and how to find them.

Was the Pala you looked at healing the tanks specifically by any chance?

Cool :) 

Not sure what he was healing honestly. Ive started using Light of the matyr abit more when i need the fast heal and can afford to sacrifice abit of health. Also logs for healers seem abit useless. I'm personally outhealing the others in my guild by far atm, also pumping out 400k hps on ursoc, but im pretty sure if i heal less, they will just heal more, so analysing logs as a healer seems like sort of a waste of time.

Used to be a warlock and as that i improved so much by analysing my logs and comparing with others to perfect rotations and fights etc, but i cant really do that as a hpal :p 

So how do we really improve? Memorise tactics and fights and depending on your raids dps/fight lenght, we can figure out the best times to use cooldowns i suppose...If were in it for the logs... Otherwise it should really all be situational yea?

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

For stat weights as a healer, it's a bit tougher than just simming. I'm going to put up a sticky concerning weights in the near future and how to find them.

Do you have any idea ofwhich trinkets putout the most healing?

Im using Naglfar Fare and Concave Reflecting Lens atm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Steyn
      Hello there,
      I noticed the Icy Veins guide on Holy Pala does not include why we don't care about sudden stats, being new to the spec here's my question:
      Do we not care about haste at all, or is there actually a certain amount of haste you want to have?
      If anyone can help it would be appreciated (:

• By Syrk
      I have been doing a lot more raid healing lately as a H Pally and was wondering if there were any tips or tricks that anyone could give to help increase my healing. There is a resto druid that has been beating me on most fights and I don't like it at all!!!
      Some fights I seem to do decent on the logs while others I have a tendency to struggle. The main talents I seem to change a lot are the 5th tier which are Divine Purpose, Holy Avenger, and Holy Prism. I'm not sure which I prefer the most or which will increase my healing output the most. I know I don't take Rule of Law and probably should but might need some insight as to when to be using it.
      The following are links to my logs as well as my armory. Any help whether it is gear, talents, rotations would be extremely helpful.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Hakuzan/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18365020/10/#metric=hps

Cheers
    • By Caztek
      So, im curious which trinket i should use, first of all, this whole Discussion is about Mythic+ content (mainly 8-12) and i have a
      Horn of Valor (ilvl 870 - 1005 Versa - 482 Avoidance - 3566 Strengh all 2 min)
      Raven Eidolon (ilvl 880 - 2080 Stam - 486 Mastery - on use 50% dmg from allies transferred to me)

which one would you guys prefer? the 2000 stam and a shitty on use effect or 1000 Versa and on use strengh...
    • By stormcaster
      I will keep this brief as I know folks like to get to the point!
      We are a 7/7M 3/3H raid team looking to add one Resto Shaman or one Holy/Disc Priest to our core raid team. We are on the PVE server Uldum and have been raiding since Vanilla. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11 EST and Sunday from 7-11EST. Hit me up in game if this sounds like a match with what you are looking for and we can chat, look at logs, etc!
      Stormcaster#1629

• By Aeikz
      Hey guys, had a sick lootday today... I ended up getting 3 upgrades having a hard time to decide which two to use.

I've got:
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=139330/heightened-senses ilvl 880
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=137419/chrono-shard ilvl 880
      and http://www.wowhead.com/item=138222/vial-of-nightmare-fog ilvl 885

I've read that Chrono Shard has weak procc chance, but the stats are as right as they get..

But then again the procc heal from Nightmare is amazing.

Any suggestions or calculations out there?

Thanks!