FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
icemasta

Question regarding Fury Warrior new Stat weight

So I've downloaded the latest iteration of SimC as usual, ran a few simulation with Scaling enabled, and I got the following stat weight

Mastery: 1.03

Str: 1.0

Haste: 0.98

Vers: 0.91

Crit: 0.83

Now, that's a big shift considered to last week's iteration which puts haste far ahead of Str and other stats, is SimC simply bugged or did today's buff to our baseline skills significantly make Enrage stronger?

Edit: I guess it's just my gear that changed, I seem to have hit a haste softcap right now, and Crit and vers just spiked in value.

Edited by icemasta

You've basically answered your own question here, but yes, Haste does have moments where it drops in value and Mastery will surpass it. This is just due to enrage uptime vs. damage when enraged.

5 hours ago, Blainie said:

You've basically answered your own question here, but yes, Haste does have moments where it drops in value and Mastery will surpass it. This is just due to enrage uptime vs. damage when enraged.

After I did my testing I figured that out yes, but initially I thought something was wrong with SimC or my character simply because the stat priority on the icy vein page for fury states "Haste to 50%" before mastery, and I am only at like 28% right now. I mean I understand why now, but the stat priority page is pretty misleading.

On 9/29/2016 at 7:26 PM, icemasta said:

After I did my testing I figured that out yes, but initially I thought something was wrong with SimC or my character simply because the stat priority on the icy vein page for fury states "Haste to 50%" before mastery, and I am only at like 28% right now. I mean I understand why now, but the stat priority page is pretty misleading.

If you artificially increase your stat values, you'll very quickly see that Haste does actually continue to be the top stat until (approximately) 50%, at which point it drops to bottom. This is what is listed in the guide.