MrEdren

What are you getting from Challenger Bounties?

18 posts in this topic

Just curious - I won't be home to collect mine for a few hours yet.  If you'd like, just post a quick breakdown like so:

Chest level

Item type

ilvl.

Example - mine will be Mythic 3 (so 860 base?).  Let's see that loot!

Didn't clear any M+ because of time restrictions! 

What did you end up getting?

Well last id we did a mythic+6 and i got a 865 relict for my weapon.  

With your mythic+3 your base level should be 855.

Just take a look at: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/mythic-keystones-and-dungeons. In the loot section you see which mythic+x rewards which item level at the end and what you get in your class hall (seems to be between 5 to 15 item level higher than what you would get at the end)

The first week of Mythic+ I cleared a +6, and got a 865 belt which I didn't need (had a 865 belt from Heroic EN that I also got that week).  This week I managed to clear a +9 (Darkheart Thicket) with a couple of guildies, and got an 875 Mastery/Crit Cloak from my cache.  Let me say this though, the 1-2 shots are real, even without the Tyrannical affix (+30% boss health/damage).  Dresaron's Down Draft (which ticked for ~200k/s) into Earthshaking roar (~850k damage) into someone's likely to take at least 1 tick from Falling Rocks (~650k damage) meant you absolutely had to be topped off to survive.  Then next up you have the shade of Xavius.  Almost everything hit for upwards of 1 million damage, and if you got unlucky and got targeted twice in a row with something you better hope your healer is paying attention.  

I keep getting junk with Haste/Vers.  Something I absolutely don't need on a Fire Mage. 

I was lucky this last week.  Cleared a Mythic 7 and got a 870 life relic with the perfect artifact trait on it. (Resto Druid)

Hoping to clear at least a 7 or more this week!

8 minutes ago, Tuckerpaul said:

I was lucky this last week.  Cleared a Mythic 7 and got a 870 life relic with the perfect artifact trait on it. (Resto Druid)

That's lucky indeed.  Best I've managed so far was a mythic 6 ring of something or other (the one that adds 10% autoattack)

On 10/21/2016 at 7:44 PM, Tuckerpaul said:

Throw some of that luck over here, please!

On 10/23/2016 at 0:51 AM, Blainie said:

Throw some of that luck over here, please!

Think I used mine up - got an 870 M7 chrono shard yesterday... the challenger's chest is probably going to explode now or something.

On 10/24/2016 at 6:42 AM, MrEdren said:

Think I used mine up - got an 870 M7 chrono shard yesterday... the challenger's chest is probably going to explode now or something.

That's awesome congrats!

I completed a Mythic + 8 and had a 890 relic drop which is just nuts.  My weapon is now ilvl 900

I am sending you all good vibes for your boxes today!

On 10/24/2016 at 2:42 PM, MrEdren said:

Open it up, just find a stack of burnt food from Nomi.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Tuckerpaul said:

I completed a Mythic + 8 and had a 890 relic drop which is just nuts.  My weapon is now ilvl 900

Damn, nice! Congrats!

5 hours ago, Blainie said:

Open it up, just find a stack of burnt food from Nomi.

Only slightly burnt now - he's getting better!

12 hours ago, Blainie said:

Damn, nice! Congrats!

Thanks!  I think my luck ran out.  I opened the weekly chest on an 8 clear and got bad stats upgrade for shoulders (no haste) AND the neck legendary, which yeah, I guess... Legendary... but the neck sucks for resto druids, again no haste.  I went from 22% haste to 18% in about 5 seconds but took my ilvl from 861-865.  I guess I shouldn't complain... =P

Also did the 4 mythics for the week to get the heroic chest and got a 870 Frost relic that is not an upgrade =(  I begged for relic upgrades for about 3 weeks.. now they keep flooding in =)  

Happy hunting all!

Most of time I actually get more or less useful things on both my 110 lvl toons.

But yesterday it was somehow funny: I logged in to collect the cache on my resto druid alt and was preparing to write in the guild chat after that it's a too much strain to maintain 2 high level toons this early in the expansion so I'll put the druid on hold for some weeks.

So I opened the weekly cache (did only +5 last week on druid) and got Tearstone of Elune -  the BiS resto Legendary XD

On 10/26/2016 at 0:19 PM, MrEdren said:

Only slightly burnt now - he's getting better!

I wonder if it's because there's so much burnt food, the fire can't even cook the food properly anymore! Maybe in a year it will be perfectly cooked :D

On 10/26/2016 at 7:06 PM, Tuckerpaul said:

Thanks!  I think my luck ran out.  I opened the weekly chest on an 8 clear and got bad stats upgrade for shoulders (no haste) AND the neck legendary, which yeah, I guess... Legendary... but the neck sucks for resto druids, again no haste.  I went from 22% haste to 18% in about 5 seconds but took my ilvl from 861-865.  I guess I shouldn't complain... =P

Ah, that eternal struggle of it being a legendary vs. it actually being an upgrade or not. It's painful to sideline it because stats are bad!

On 10/27/2016 at 5:20 AM, Pandacho said:

So I opened the weekly cache (did only +5 last week on druid) and got Tearstone of Elune -  the BiS resto Legendary XD

It's a sign from Blizzard!