Outlaw dps confusion

5 posts in this topic

I just got sat out of my guilds raid because my dps has plummeted from last week. so nurfs. But in dungeons it's stayed mostly the same. As far as I know my rotation is good and I've been following the guide for outlaw rogues from here but i only managed 189k (at best) on Elerethe Renferal .

my artifact weapon progress

Here's my dps from dragons from earlier tonight

And here's some from elerethe

Here's a log from last weeks dragons heroic

now i'm confused as to whether or not it's just that fight or if it is something I'm doing wrong

Are you sure you didn't get sat because you didn't flask or pot? That is most likely the case.

I asked my raid lead and it was because of my dps so I don't think that was the issue..

Let me understand this: he sat you because of your performance on Elerethe fight (that were wipes)?

On Dragons from Sep 29th, there's a HUGE issue on your gameplay: you're staying with 1-die rolls. You should be rerolling to get at least 2 buffs.

WCL was off yesterday, couldn't check on them. Looked today, and towards the end of the Sep 26th Dragon's fight, you kept only 1 buff on rolls. Should be rerolling whenever possible. Use the shadows and adds to reset your MfD (if you know they're coming), else keep an eye on it. I suggest that you read this thread that Carrn wrote about RtB so you can get a better picture of what to keep and what not.

Edited by lipsinch
Adding info