Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[US-Garrosh] [A] <Nemesis> 3/13H 10man LF Tank

1 post in this topic

<Nemesis> 3/13H is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for a tank. We raid Thursday, Sunday, Monday from 830-1130 EST. We're looking for a reliable person who is at least 505+ ilvl and at least ToT normal experience. We're a driven team and currently realm first but enjoy having a good time while we raid.

Feel free to contact me through my real ID:

Edited by nixoneon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Reikettsu
      Like A Boss - 7/7H Recruiting Ranged DPS and Heals for Mythic progression.
      About us:
      Like A Boss was founded during WotLK by a small group of in real life friends. We are formerly a 10-man Heroic raiding guild that raided throughout WotLK and went on a hiatus during Firelands (Cataclysm). We are a semi-hardcore guild, and are looking for dedicated members who are able to make majority (if not all) of our scheduled raids.
      What we are looking for:
      We currently have 15 raiders and we are looking to recruit more members to join our flexible raid roster so that we may progress into Mythic raids. At this moment, we are only seeking out ranged DPS (prefer lock, mage, or hunter) and healers (prefer druid or monk).
      Additional information and scheduled raids:
      Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed/Sun from 6:30pm PST till 8:30pm PST and we use Ventrilo for our raids. We typically try out new recruits for at least a week or two to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild. Raid spots are not guaranteed due to the flexible raid roster (ie. if we only have 2 healers available, we cannot do 20man that night).
      If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Shells-Bloodscalp or Ryozul#1598. For the horde!
    • By Dominia
      <Mythic on Mains> is a heroic raid team comprised of adult raiders who value their time while progressing through current content. The core group came together in Warlords and cleared all content on both Normal and Heroic.
      We raid Thursday and Sunday evenings.
      Invites: 7:45pm -- First Pull: 8:00pm -- End: 11:00pm  (Eastern)
      We are a laid back group looking to have fun while working on current content.
      There will be wipes as we learn. But no raging tantrums or frothing at the mouth. Adult humor and language in chat and voice is ok, however be respectful and mature.
      Be available for a majority of both scheduled evenings (Thu/Sun) and for the entire scheduled raid time (Invites: 7:45pm, End: 11:00pm).
      We have very low tolerance for no-shows. We understand emergencies happen but ask that you make every effort to let us know of an absence as much in advance as possible. Remember there are other humans setting aside their time to do this as well. 
      Gear must be enchanted with appropriate enchants. 
      Slotted gear must be gemmed with appropriate gems.
      Maintain an appropriate understanding of your class talents and rotations. Healers must be able to heal effectively. Tanks must be able to tank effectively. DPS must be able to pew pew effectively.
      Bring appropriate buff food, potions (heal, mana, combat), and flasks.
      Read and view fight strategies and videos when asked. 
      Graciously take suggestions for improvement and direction on voice chat. 
      Bring the fun.
      Emerald Nightmare(H)
      10/16/2016 Dragons
      10/16/2016 Elerethe 
      10/9/2016 Nythandra
      Emerald Nightmare(N)
      10/2/2016 Xavius
      10/2/2016 Cenarius
      9/25/2016 Il'gynoth
      9/25/2016 Dragons
      9/23/2016 Ursoc
      9/23/2016 Elerethe 
      9/23/2016 Nythandra
      If you are interested in joining us, please post the following information on Discord at and someone will get back to you as soon as possible:
      Toon Name@Server
      Class: Spec/Off Spec
      Main Spec: iLevel / artifact level / AK level
      Prior Raid Experience
      You do NOT have to server transfer or join the guild to play with us.
      Contact info:
      BNet: Dominia#1504
      Discord: Dominia#5437
      Twitter: @TheRealDominia
    • By Cabony
      Do it For Practice is recruiting on Stormscale EU, Horde side.
      We are a group of people that have been clearing content since release and are looking for mythic progression now. For this we need to fill up some gaps in our roster since mythic requires more people. We formed a new guild with all the best people we know and are cleaning out Normal and Heroic difficulties on the same day, within a couple of hours!  
      This will always happen on Wednesday evening 7:00 server time. While we were progressing we were also raiding on Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays, but this will be decided once we start progressing on mythic again.
      Besides normal raids we also have regular mythic+ groups going. If you enjoy mythic+ but raiding not so much, you can also apply, we do enjoy more than just raiding content.
      The age requirement will be 18+. All of us are 20+ currently, I am 26 myself.
      We currently need at least one more tank, druid/warrior/dk/paladin. One or two good healers and a couple of amazing DPS. Having more than one playable spec is extremely valuable here! Please be at least 855+ before you apply, we are not a boosting company. However we do have a social rank, if your friends wish to join as well.
      Add Matthijs#2267, IGN = Cabony
      Still looking for some great DPS and a good healer or 2 to make our roster complete. We killed Nythendra Mythic yesterday.
    • By Gyuro
      Hey ya'll, first time posting here so excuse time if somethings incorrect haha.
      I decided to main my BrM after a lot of back and forth between it, my druid and my warrior. My question is mainly about the BOC talent. 
      I read the BrM guide on here, so I understand that we need to pair the talent off with kegsmash, and if not kegsmash then our brews, and keep, say, using it with BoF as low a priority as possible.
      My question is: Is it not viable to keep a decent uptime on the burn/damage reduce during single target encounters? With the Hot Blooded talents in our artefact being at the top of the list seal-wise, what are ya'lls thoughts on this? 
      Thanks for reading,