Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VampAurora

Junkrat Highlights - Fire in the hole!!

1 post in this topic

It's been a while but I am back with another video for you! I have fallen in love with Junkrat for a while now so here's some plays for you!

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By VampAurora
      Back at it folks!
      Here's my interview with Jack "J4CKIECHAN" Hutton, a great deckbuilder and player from the United Kingdom, currently playing for team Fade 2 Karma. Enjoy!

Thank you for watching! If you have some time then please like/comment/subscribe on YouTube as well.
    • By VampAurora
      Isn't it all about geometry after all?

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well for more funny videos! Thank you!
    • By VampAurora
      Greeting there!
      I am back with another interview, this time with the Priest master, Zetalot! Find out more about this Priest-god, right here!

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thank you!
    • By VampAurora
      Hey fellas!

I sat down with Timo "Taimou" Kettunen, to talk about the cheat accusations, his team, himself and generally to talk about Overwatch! Find out more about it!

• By VampAurora
      Hello everyone!
      I had my first ever interview in Heroes of the Storm with Lyubomir "Splendour" Kozlovski of team Misfits! Find out more!
      Hope you enjoy! Feel free to like/comment/subscribe in YouTube as well! Thank you!