Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prekist

I need some help with trinkets

4 posts in this topic

Yo, I just wanted to ask which of my trinkets are the best for Mythic+ and Raids.

Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Prekist/simple

I am playing with Castigator

1st trinket: 850 ilvl +socket

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/139325/raid-normal

2nd: 840 ilvl +socket

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/137406/challenge-mode-2

3rd: 845 ilvl

1177 Strength    915 Haste

4th: 835 ilvl

1073 Strength    882 Critical strike

The best way to figure it out is via sims. I'll help later, just need to finish up rounds first!

845 strength haste is better than the Terrbound nexus. Strength crit, is also better than the 850 one. Honestly all the EN trinket blow balls.

1 hour ago, Drtain said:

Honestly all the EN trinket blow balls.

^ This is a sad reality. Some seem really good upfront but then you realize they are far far too weak. This is due in part to the HFC trinket syndrome which blizz said they didn't like. However, in our mini raid we are getting blizz has claimed some pretty powerful trinkets will drop from there, so we'll have to see XD.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Claratin
      <Non Lethal Force> is recruiting for Nighthold progression! Raid times are 8-11 TW EST. Recruiting exceptional dps and healers to push into Mythic Raiding. Currently looking for ranged DPS and a Paladin healer. Send me a message here or in game for more information.

• By Oups
      <Eighty Six> is a Morning / Daytime Raiding Guild on Tanaris 
      Our Current progression is 7/7 M & 3/3 H 
      We raid: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday 8 AM till 11 AM PST
      What we are looking for:
      Heals: (High) R Druid , (Medium) MW Monk & R Shaman  Ranged DPS: (High) Mage & Lock, (Medium) S Priest & Boomkin Melee DPS: (High) Warrior, Pally & Feral, (Medium) Rogue Please add me on B-Tag for more info: Oups#1377 

Good Luck 
    • By bwaargh
      So, i'm lvl 866 crit - castigator - soul reaper. Crit 27%, haste 18%, mastery 29%.  Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting King and Sephuz's Secret. I simc at 305k dps single target. When i switch to CS - necrosis - dark arbiter, i simc at 298k dps. But my gear is crit-heavy low-mastery and i've no Deadliest coil traits yet, so i wonder if mastery build is really better now. But icy and noxxic still suggest crit-build. Does anyone have the possibility and gear to simc two of this builds with the same ilvl gear. Please share.
    • By bez
      Who we are
      <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transfered to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, oftenly joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include but are not limited to mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding.
      Our goals
      Our current progress is 4/7M and 3/3HC. Our current goal is to down mythic EN to gear up and also prepare for Nighthold!
      What we are looking for
      Recruitment currently closed for Mythic raiding with the exception of 1 Shadow Priest.
      People that want only heroics can join regardless of specs. Socials are still welcome!
      Our raiding schedule
      Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours:

Wednesday 8pm to 11pm server time - NH Normal
      Sunday 8pm to 11pm server time - EN Mythic
      Tuesday 8pm to 11pm server time - EN Heroic / ToV Heroic
      The guild is using DKP system
      NOTE: We have added a catch up system for new recruits. When you get past the trial phase and join the ranks as a raider of our guild, you also earn 200 dkp as bonus and when you prove yourself that you are worthy of a core spot, you also get 300 dkp as bonus. We wont leave anyone behind no matter how new while at the same time, drawing a line for our core, active raiders that have been with us since the start.
      Our wowprogress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Hollow
      Thank you for taking your time reading through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact us in game on Solidz, Hotbez or add us on BNET at Solidus#2642, bez#21193.
    • By Leshrac
      Hey! Somebody help me please, Which should I use? 
      Tiny Oozeling Jar  870 ilvl
      Accolade of Victory: (1560 str;1055 Versa) 870ilvl
      Memento of Angerboda 855ilvl
      Nature's Call 850ilvl
      Horn of Valor 855ilvl
      Spiked Counterwight 855ilvl
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Leshrac/simple
      thanks for the help