2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Stormrage [A] - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic - FRI & MON - 9pm-12am EST
Imperium, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team. We provide good guild culture, consistent loot distribution, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.
Our team has been playing together for 8 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.
Friday & Monday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
Emerald Nightmare - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic
What to expect from us...
- Raids that start and end on time.
- A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, 980+ Characters, 580+ Active Accounts, 650+ Level 100s.
- Opportunity to be part of our weekly raid sales group
- Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
- A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
- An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
- Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
- Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
- We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.
What we expect from you...
- Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
- Great verbal communication during raid.
- Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
- High to perfect raid attendance.
- Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
- Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.
- Be active and contribute to the guild forums.
1 Melee DPS
1 Ranged DPS
1 Healer: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman
Exceptional players are always considered.
Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or to learn more about us.
Title says it all - despite having the highest simdps on my server, I can't even hit half of it in raids regardless of talent setup (pistol shot or ghostly strike). I have some thoughts, but curious to see what you all see. Pretty much ready to give up on raiding at this point.
Thanks in advance!
Hi. So, I'm a soon to be returning player from back in vanilla days who hasn't been able to play since the end of Cata/early Pandaria. Really looking forward to a couple of expansions of content to faff with. Anyway, until I can actually play, I've been nerding out over the info and forums pages trying to decide what I'll main and use my new account free boost on, and since mythic+ looks really exciting to me, and I'm an old combat rogue enthusiast, I'm of course really interested in outlaw. But I had a couple questions on the theorycraft that I've been able to research, which mainly pertain to me really hoping a Slice and Dice can be viable.
Now, from what I've seen, a lot of the people who have been experimenting and reporting low damage with Slice and Dice builds compared to Roll the Bones on both forums and videos don't mention weighting the stats any differently; they seem to be using the same values that the popular Roll the Bones build favors; high crit and versatility, and low mastery and haste a la IcyVeins suggestion. I haven't seen anyone on any of the forums go into the fact that doubling auto attack speed will basically double the value of Combat Potency and of mastery proccing Main Gauche, and further Combat Potency proccs off of Main Gauche attacks.
In other words, it gives all of these abilities double the chance to procc, since attack speed is increased 100 percent, and will synergistically increase both auto attack damage and energy regen. This, according to my math should put the value of Mastery well above the others, and subsequently, a high mastery will increase the value of haste synergistically in causing those procs to occur. And it might explain why some of these tests yield such unfavorable results for slice and dice, since it seems to almost reverse the stat preference with mastery first and haste second.
It also seems like it would weight the value of sword master slightly more; with the main energy spender having an increased chance to proc an attack that has a chance to proc main gauche. Though, of course, that's minor compared to the Mastery and Haste difference, it might make a difference compared to other talents on that tier. It might also favor relics that add points to the Artifact ability 'Fortune Strikes' that gives bonus energy points from Combat potency procs.
Sadly, I can't test any of this out personally for a couple more weeks, so I was curious if anyone has, or has seen anyone who has? Also, this is napkin math, not proper simcraft, so any insights from that would be appreciated! Thanks!