FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Keldren

Vengeance Stat weights and AMR

I use AMR to quickly get an idea of different gear upgrades pretty often. With the changes to mastery they have yet to really set up a new default stat weight and I didn't really like the stat weight they had before anyway. I know the priority of Vers>Haste>Mastery>Crit. This is more about the technical weights for AMR.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what stat weighting they use for AMR or what the new weights should be?

Thank you.

On 9/30/2016 at 7:36 PM, Keldren said:

Does anyone have any thoughts on what stat weighting they use for AMR or what the new weights should be?

The best way to find weights for your character is via SimCraft. You can use it to find upgrades for your character at the point of simming, which can then be re-simmed after each new piece of gear to give exact weights.

General weights can only be so accurate.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tomseno
      Raid/Class Spots Are Open To Any Applicant If The Player Is The Right Fit
      A guild formed with an ambition for progression and a love for M+ we decided to make the move from Silvermoon Alliance and form a guild to take our focus to the next level, Cutting Edge in 10.1 being the next step.
      We believe in building a guild by recruit players of a similar goal and mentality whether it be for raiding or for push score in Mythic plus. We value loyalty, honesty and a positive attitude towards setbacks. Communication skills are an absolute must.
      Raid Schedule
      Wednesday 20:30-23:00 Sunday 20:30-23:00
      Current Progression
      9/9HC 5/9M
      What are we looking for recruitment wise?
      We're currently open to recruiting DPS classes listed above, as we aim to solidify a stable 25-player roster. We're looking to provide competition to existing members and choose the best 25 players to proceed with for next tier.
      Contact Information:
      Discord; tomsen and lora1506
      Think you'd be a good fit?
      If you believe that you are a player that is looking to achieve the same goals as us then why not contact us and see if we can achieve our goals together!
    • By Velovictus
      Heyas all!
      Here's a short music video paying homage to all the Vengeance Demon Hunters out there, Much Love!

• By Heroicsolo
      Hi, everyone!

We've successfully completed M+10 key in time with 5 vengeance dhs group. It was funny challenge for us, because of not BiS gear (less than 210 average group ilvl) and not BiS legendaries, but we've done it!

I have experience of organizing similar events since MoP (10 and 25 blood dks raids, 20 dhs raid in Legion prepatch, later it was 5 dhs vs mythic+ keys).

If you have a 190+ ilvl demon hunter for Alliance and if you are interested to participate in similar events in future, contact me here or come to our group in Blizzard client: https://blizzard.com/invite/5dp5MUMPg.

In the nearest future we're planning to gather dhs only raid in Castle Nathria, perhaps immediately a heroic mode.
    • By Okumay
      Hey guys!

I recently switched over to Vengeance to tank for my guild and I'm trying to figure out a few things regarding my azerite. I was lucky my havoc gear had pretty good vengeance traits as well (3 revel being what I was shooting for). I recently bought a 480 shoulder piece that has Infernal Armor and Hour of reaping, but not Revel. It's a 15 ilvl increase and I'm not sure if the ilvl increase is worth losing that trait. Would love some feedback if possible. Thanks! 

• By Kilexo
      Hey Everyone, 
      So i play a Demon Hunter Lvl 120 with iLVL 464.
      My DPS in dungeons is just so low compared to everyone else and i dont know why. I was in a M8+ earlier and the ilvl 450 Tank was doing more DPS than I was. 
      Any tips? Check out my gear/character, i think its all setup right. I went through the Icy Veins Demon Hunter guide and stat priority etc... Got a rotation, but something isnt right. Im always last on DPS even with 440 ilvl players in the group.

Thanks for reading!
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/fliixy