Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vengeance Stat weights and AMR

2 posts in this topic

I use AMR to quickly get an idea of different gear upgrades pretty often. With the changes to mastery they have yet to really set up a new default stat weight and I didn't really like the stat weight they had before anyway. I know the priority of Vers>Haste>Mastery>Crit. This is more about the technical weights for AMR.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what stat weighting they use for AMR or what the new weights should be?

Thank you.

On 9/30/2016 at 7:36 PM, Keldren said:

Does anyone have any thoughts on what stat weighting they use for AMR or what the new weights should be?

The best way to find weights for your character is via SimCraft. You can use it to find upgrades for your character at the point of simming, which can then be re-simmed after each new piece of gear to give exact weights.

General weights can only be so accurate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dlhak
      Hi, Does anyone of you know how much haste is enough for demon blades to proc properly ? I'm actually at 20% (crit 40% mast 20%) I can switch to 50% crit but I will have 6% haste. 
      There is now a debate whether the proc chance of demon blades during GCD is actually a buff or a nerf, if anyone could bring opinion on that too it would be great.
      thank you.
    • By timmo900
      Hey guys,
      Just wondering peoples thoughts on the 20% Haste Minimum for UH DPS.
      Who thinks it is absolutely crucial?
      I am looking at a bunch of recent drops i have that are basically same ilvl. 
      I run castigator and all of the pieces i want to swap in, will give me loads more crit, but drop my haste from 20% down to 16%.
      how detrimental do you think this will be if i make the change? my crit will sit at almost 40% up from 32%.
      Thanks in advance,
    • By Zalifur
      Hi, I just have a question about mastery as Outlaw. 
      Why is it so good for me? is my armory. I have an 830 versatility trinket that Mr. Robot says is better, so I'll probably swap one trinket for that and an 835 Rough-Hammered Silver Ring that would be approximately a 100 dps increase replacing my Grubby Silver Ring. Why is this? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't really simcraft, I used shadowcraft in the past but it seems a bit unreliable at the moment. 
    • By TeamC
      As the title suggests, I need a little help sorting through some trinkets I have for tanking, I don't have reliable links so bear with me:
      My Armory:
      Available trinkets:
      Grotesque Statuette (Titanforged, 875) - 1024 Mastery, stacking (1.67%/20sec) damage reduction

Spiked Counterweight (Mythic +6, 855) - 950 Haste (socket w/ Versatility gem) 150k bonus damage + 15% extra damage, up to 479k
      Horn of Valor (845 Mythic Warforged) - 915 Versatility, 2825 AGI every 2 minutes
      Shivermaw's Jawbone - (Mythic, 840) - 1685 Stamina, 66k Frost damage aoe, 1269 per enemy hit (max 5) for 10 seconds
      Still feeling my way around after the Mastery change, so I'm using a mixture of Spiked Counterweight (love the smoothing since it drops my CD on Demon Spikes to 11.8 seconds), Jawbone, and HoV. I got the Grotesque Statuette from our Xavius kill last week (great timing, Mastery nerf), and haven't played around with it.
      We're currently working through Heroics (3/7) and doing Mythic+ (topping out around 5-6 atm), so I'm trying to find nice combinations or just a good "go-to" set. I can kinda, sorta see merit in all of them, if not necessarily in all combinations of them, so I'm looking for help.