6-8 Set Bonus VS Bis items

1 post in this topic

Hello all,

I would like to get some opinions about  Legion order hall set bonus for retri paladins. As you all know at 6 set bonus it gives 500 strength, and at 8 set it has a chance to give 2000 haste.

My first question is; is it worth to equip 1 or 2 bis items even it means you lose 6 set bonus?

Second question is; my haste is 29.87% at the moment, recomended haste for retri paladins is 30%, is it still beneficial  to get 8 set bonus? Or is it not worth it?

Thank you all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ludavyk
      Server: Zul'jin - Horde
      Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W
      Celestial Being is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. The core of our team has Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Mythic experience is preferred, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule and expect people prepared to progress.
      Current Needs:
      Priest - All Specs
      Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement
      Druid - Feral
      Paladin - Ret
      Exceptional players of all classes will be considered, feel free to discuss.
      Please contact for more information.
    • By Stenbock
      I recently switched from DK Tank to Paladin Tank (Similar stat prios) and I was wondering how much haste should I aim for and is Versatility more important than Haste like AskMrRobot says? 
      I raid twice a week but I mainly do M+ Content and I seem to be stuck at M+7 so if you have any advice there I will gladly take it. 
      Here's a link to my Paladin.
      I am in my raid spec currently and I switch my lvl 100 talent to Last Defender when I do M+.
      Any help is appreciated. :)
    • By Wixii
      Boom Time is currently recruiting healers (and as always exceptional dps).
      What healers do we need?
      - Paladin (high)
      - Monk
      - 860+ (Not absolute minimum)
      - Mythic experience or impressive logs
      - A sense of humour
      Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
      Thursday - 19:00-23:00
      Sunday - 19:00-23:00
      Contact info, about us, etc
      Wixii#2580 (Healing Officer)
      Origin#2634 (Ranged Officer)
      Warlofd#2979 (Melee Officer)
    • By donaging
      Hi guys,
      I'm trying to use an uncommon build: Crit - mastery - versatility - haste - because I thought to max my dps without lose too much survivality.
      These are my stats atm, with 2 different trinket.
      What do you think? am I doing a huge mistake?
      I'm 4/7 HC without problem, but i can't find a good trinket so i'm thinking that maybe i'm going to a wrong direction.

• By darksteel22
      Has Anyone Simcrafted the Darkmoon Deck: Hellfire Trinket at 7/7 850? how does it compare to other tinkets?