FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kraftmachina

One Shot Burst Macro

Hey guys,

I'm writing here to know about the others Fury Warriors. Does everyone use the One Shot Burst Macro for PvE or use the cooldowns without stack Reckless+Bloodbath+Skull Banner?

If u doesn't use the macro, how u use this talents?

Macro'ing those 3 spells together will actually make you lose DPS in the end.

Thing is, you always want to use those talents with Colossus Smash, else they're pretty much wasted. Considering Dragon Roar and Bloodbath both have a 1 min CD, you always want to use them together but you never want to use DR inside CS.

Basically, if you have all your cooldowns available (i.e. the opener and every 3 minutes thereafter) it should look like: BT -> (Banner and Bloodbath) Dragon Roar -> (Reck) CS -> Into CS burst (RB & HS).

When you only have DR/Bloodbath available, your burst will look like: BT -> (Bloodbath) DR -> CS -> etc.

However, you could use use all 3 CD's at the same time if you use DR after the CS window. I've just never grown accustomed to doing it like this, but I know of a few warriors who are doing it this way. If you so chose, your 3 min burst would look like: BT -> (Reck, Banner and Bloodbath) CS -> 6 seconds CS burst -> Dragon Roar. Your 1 min CD burst would be: BT -> (Bloodbath) CS -> 6 sec burst -> DR.

Hope this helps,

-Rage

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crisprat
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1L44bIm158
       Is this how you do it?
    • By Stykon
      Hello everyone,
      I'm an unholy DK with an ilvl consisting of 845 with no legendaries. I've been trying out different talent specs and tried to get the best dps out. As of now i'm running following talents: 
      Bursting sores, Pestilent Pustules, Castigator, Sludge Belcher, Lingering Apparition, Shadow Infusion and Soul Reaper. 
      Rotation:
      Army(Few secs before fight), Dark transformation(Few secs before fight), Summon Gargoyle, Outbreak, Festering stacks till 7-8 stacks, Soul reaper, Apocalypse, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike after atleast 3 stacks. Use runic power on Death Coil. Repeat. 
      Stats: 
      22884 Strength
      21.03% (6803) Haste
      27.93% (8025) Critical Strike
      37.14% (2977) Mastery
      I can maintain 200-220k dps on single target and do about 300-400k+ burst depending on if Bloodlust is popped. Is that good? Is that bad? Can I do better? If so how?
      My character's name is: Blöod-Silvermoon
      Here is the armory page: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Blöod/simple (Not updated)

Another question I also have is: Is Epidemic a better talent choice for AoE damage? If so how does the rotation change? Is it the same as above, but where epidemic is to be popped after first round of burst and be maintained below 2 stacks? 
      Thank you so much. Dearly,
      Blöod.
    • By Arcticwolf
      Hi guys,
      I have a question about Death Knights spec usefull for SoO. I know that Unholy have some good AOE+SIngle Target DPS, DW frost has great AOE and Burst but lacks in regular dps and 2H frost is good in single target. But i was thinking about procs of Fusion Power Core trinket, Legendary meta gem and Legendary cloak procs. Isnt most suitable for these things DW frost thx to 2 weapons? I know in SoO is only Galakras, Hellscream,Spoils and Nazgrim suitable for AOE dps but is it worth it? This is my char http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Arcticwolf/advanced and i have two upgraded one handed weapons in bank and i dont know what to do. If i should keep 2H Frost and Unholy spec or just reforge everything and swap to DW frost.