FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Swagsurfer

Hpal legendaries

Okay guys... What the heck is up with the holy paladin legendaries? The only one that is remotely useful is the shoulders, and i cant imagine them giving much either... While most other classes have 2 or 3 super sick ones, we are left with this garbage.. What happened??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192
    • By Papawoot
      The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 and would prefer like-aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the Lethon server and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AoTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close-knit guild who help boost keys weekly, PvP, achievement hunt, and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for their tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:
      DPS (Death Knight, Shadow Priest) are in high demand.
      Healers (Priest, Paladin, Shaman) are in high demand. 
      Accepting applications from all specs/classes.

Raiding Times:
      Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am(pst) 11:30pm-2:30am(server-time)

Contact Info:
      Battle Tag-Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
      Battle Tag-Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
      Battle Tag-Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
      Battle Tag-Papawoot#1446 (Veteran Raider)
      Discord Contact-Papawoot#6518
      Discord: https://discord.gg/Qghrpnh
    • By Valkas
      Hello all! I figured i'd make this thread to get some up to date information on the AOE rotation for unholy.  Currently i'm 935 ilvl, and I run Incstructor's fourth lesson and Soul. (For lack of a better option.) However it is my understanding that these two legendaries make for the strongest aoe rotation. Is this true?

That is my first question. My second is what is the priority for aoe when running these two. Is it to wait for defile to drop, then festering wound a target a couple times, then Scourge Strike? Or is the priority to just put Wounds on then pop them asap, dropping the defile whenever it's available. Typically I wait for defile before I start building Wounds, but given the soul and the extra talent, i suspect it's better to just aoe without Defile if it's unavailable or perhaps just better to rarely spend runes on defile? Curious as to your thoughts!
    • By Whatelse
      Hello my Demonhunter Fellows! :)
      I´m one of those Demon Hunter Players, that is still playing with T20 Set. But i look forward to switch to my T21 "sweet" Demonic Build soon.
      So here´s my question: Theres pretty much an even opinion pool of people saying i should play with Raddon's Cascading Eyes + Anger of the Half-Giants and people saying Delusions of Grandeur + Anger of the Half-Giants ... I think both have a good effect with the new Demonic Build but which is better? Due to the fact, that these are 2 Set piece slots it would be nice to know which is BiS.

• By OzzCat
      Good time, everyone. New set-bonus requires to do some rotation and now i mostly use binding heal + prayer of healing, but in case of running in Antorus - could surge of light from legendary be a good option? And maybe some other talent changes as well.