Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swagsurfer

Hpal legendaries

1 post in this topic

Okay guys... What the heck is up with the holy paladin legendaries? The only one that is remotely useful is the shoulders, and i cant imagine them giving much either... While most other classes have 2 or 3 super sick ones, we are left with this garbage.. What happened??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gendibal
      Hello, I'm sure I'm no the one who noticed that we unholy dks can proc sephuz secret on dungeon and raid bosses using the pet stun (if you haven't you can try using pet stun even without the successful stun the ring procs).
      Last patch this was a something I lol'd cuz many classes said sephuz secret was useless for them. And with the legendary updates this ring got a plus% of haste, so it is better than before (with this update I still don't know if now every class can activate the effect).
      Problem is I have 3 legendaries, Sephu'z, Prydaz and the uh dk Belt (Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting king). I will obviously keep the belt but I'm not sure if with the update Prydaz (with 3 stats now) is better than Sephu'z (activating 25% haste every pet stun (90 sec)).
      I'd like to know your ideas or if anyone had run some numbers please share, and if you are unholy with sephuz and you did'nt know you can activate the proc, try it now!
      Thanks for your answers.
    • By Steyn
      Hello there,
      I noticed the Icy Veins guide on Holy Pala does not include why we don't care about sudden stats, being new to the spec here's my question:
      Do we not care about haste at all, or is there actually a certain amount of haste you want to have?
      If anyone can help it would be appreciated (:

• By Syrk
      I have been doing a lot more raid healing lately as a H Pally and was wondering if there were any tips or tricks that anyone could give to help increase my healing. There is a resto druid that has been beating me on most fights and I don't like it at all!!!
      Some fights I seem to do decent on the logs while others I have a tendency to struggle. The main talents I seem to change a lot are the 5th tier which are Divine Purpose, Holy Avenger, and Holy Prism. I'm not sure which I prefer the most or which will increase my healing output the most. I know I don't take Rule of Law and probably should but might need some insight as to when to be using it.
      The following are links to my logs as well as my armory. Any help whether it is gear, talents, rotations would be extremely helpful.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Hakuzan/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18365020/10/#metric=hps

Cheers
    • By stormcaster
      I will keep this brief as I know folks like to get to the point!
      We are a 7/7M 3/3H raid team looking to add one Resto Shaman or one Holy/Disc Priest to our core raid team. We are on the PVE server Uldum and have been raiding since Vanilla. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11 EST and Sunday from 7-11EST. Hit me up in game if this sounds like a match with what you are looking for and we can chat, look at logs, etc!
      Stormcaster#1629

• By Zhorael
      We've just managed to clear EN on Normal (we're a casual raiding guild) and whilst we downed every boss, I feel as though my healing is really low and I'm struggling with Mana management.
      Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ajub5x3d6lvs3gaw/
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Zhorael/simple
      My overhealing is really high which gets pointed out on most bosses and whilst I try and watch what I'm doing I just can't seem to reduce it. I think I manage to last at least 2/3's of a boss fight before I start struggling with Mana and my heals start slacking.
      Another issue I find I'm having is the Artifact Path, I've read something which tells me one way and something else that tells me another. Is there a certain path I'm supposed to be taking?
      Also, are my stat weights where they need to be?
      We're planning on starting Heroic next week and i'd appreciate any input that anyone has :)