FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
jSewell

Ursoc 850+socket vs Natures Call 870

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Boraxis/simple

So I got Nature's Call heroic warforged 870 ilvl last night.   I was going to replaced an 850 Ursoc's Rending Paw with a socket added to it.  I haven't had a chance to run a bunch of dummy tests, but AMR is telling me Ursoc's rending paw is better... and I'm just having trouble believing that.   Did Ursoc's go up in value/proc or what?

Thanks

Natures call is better within rng variables, but should consistently pull ahead being that ursoc's trinket is absolute trash. If you have any 850(even 840s) crit strength static world quest trinkets I'd suggest those over both of the trinkets.

I really hate how bad the trinkets are this tier for most melee.  

The removal of primary stats from jewelry has made that situation weird, too, what with all my 850 crafted ring being better than everything except a mythic xavius ring or legendary.  

I think the Ursoc one  is the better one because of the Strengh. The debuff makes around 1,5- 2% Damage, thats not that bad. I've got 865 nature call yesterday and sim said it is worse than 840 Chaos Talisman.. wtf

blizz didn't like how strong the trinkets were in hellfire citadel, a single trinket would be a 20K dps buff plus completely change rotations, so they wanted to nerf their value and strength...... i just think they went a little overboard with it. especially as you gear up some classes scale poorly (cough dks cough us cough sad) and powerful trinkets helped mitigate that. now allegedly in Trials of  Valor mini raid  some more powerful trinkets will drop but otherwise yeah its not really rewarding getting them from emerald nightmare you are better off doing mythic + arcway and court of stars.