Cerenitee

[Illidan][H] <Moist>(7/7N 5/7H) LF Healers and DPS Mon-Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Moist is a Horde guild located on Illidan and is recruiting for our Core Mythic raid group. We are a 9 hour raiding guild making quick progression through The Emerald Nightmare!

We are currently looking to fill Core DPS/Healing raid spots.

Current Recruitment Needs

Damage:
Monk: Windwalker
Hunter: Marksmen
Paladin: Ret
Priest: Shadow

Healers:
Druid: Resto
Paladin: Holy

Other specs will be considered assuming you can perform to a superior standard.

Current Progression

The Emerald Nightmare
7/7 Normal
5/7 Heroic

Raid Times

Monday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
Tuesday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST

About us

<Moist> is a guild that strives to push progression with a very short raid week. We expect our top raiders to know the insides and outs of their class and come to raid prepared. With a 9 hour raid week we expect everyone to play the best to their ability. Outside of raid nights we have plenty of activities happening ranging from alt runs, mount runs to other games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, HoTs, Hearthstone, and random steam games just to name a few.

What we expect from you:
A reasonable level of dedication
The ability to take criticism
The ability to learn from your mistakes
Something, something sense of humor

What to expect from us:
Friendly environment
People to laugh, and have fun with
Progress oriented raid nights
Optional non-raid-night activities (mog and mount runs, BGs, Arenas)

Loot
We are currently using Personal Loot. So far everyone really seems to be enjoying it. There is a lot less drama with Personal Loot than the normal Master loot most guilds do.

If you're interested in learning more about us or applying to the guild please apply at Guildismoist.enjin.com - Click on the Recruitment tab on the menu bar. If you have any questions please feel free to message us in game or post below.

Quakenbush
Cerenitie (Cerenitee#1650)
Pip (Piptooth#1430)

Edited by Cerenitee

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now