Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MM 7.0.3 Video Guide

2 posts in this topic

Hello Zerberas here,

I recently made a MM Hunter Guide on Youtube (Video) for Patch 7.0.3 and I wanted to get some feedback and how I could make improvements.
As I am new to using video-cutting programms and video-making in general, i would appreciate it a lot!
Thank you for your time!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By IzbacivacX
      Hi Lads
      IzbacivacX here again.
      We all know that pain in the *** when u suicide on Counter Strike Totem in 3s because you seen a totem 2 sec to late?!
      I found the Solution to that never happens again.
       If you like my Video be sure to leave feedback, then i will do more.
      Enjoy killing shaman teams :)
    • By Cerenitee
      Moist is a Horde guild located on Illidan and is recruiting for our Core Mythic raid group. We are a 9 hour raiding guild making quick progression through The Emerald Nightmare!

We are currently looking to fill Core DPS/Healing raid spots.

Current Recruitment Needs

Monk: Windwalker
      Hunter: Marksmen
      Paladin: Ret
      Priest: Shadow

Druid: Resto
      Paladin: Holy

Other specs will be considered assuming you can perform to a superior standard.

Current Progression

The Emerald Nightmare
      7/7 Normal
      5/7 Heroic

Raid Times

Monday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
      Tuesday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
      Wednesday - 8:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST

About us

<Moist> is a guild that strives to push progression with a very short raid week. We expect our top raiders to know the insides and outs of their class and come to raid prepared. With a 9 hour raid week we expect everyone to play the best to their ability. Outside of raid nights we have plenty of activities happening ranging from alt runs, mount runs to other games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, HoTs, Hearthstone, and random steam games just to name a few.

What we expect from you:
      A reasonable level of dedication
      The ability to take criticism
      The ability to learn from your mistakes
      Something, something sense of humor

What to expect from us:
      Friendly environment
      People to laugh, and have fun with
      Progress oriented raid nights
      Optional non-raid-night activities (mog and mount runs, BGs, Arenas)

We are currently using Personal Loot. So far everyone really seems to be enjoying it. There is a lot less drama with Personal Loot than the normal Master loot most guilds do.

If you're interested in learning more about us or applying to the guild please apply at - Click on the Recruitment tab on the menu bar. If you have any questions please feel free to message us in game or post below.

Cerenitie (Cerenitee#1650)
      Pip (Piptooth#1430)
    • By Vandexel
      Hi, I was just wondering because the rotation guide is a little unclear on icy veins. In the first rotation it says cast aimed shot if you can complete it before vulnerable wears off, and then cast windburst otherwise. But a little farther down it says to cast windburst on cooldown and then it says cast aimed shot when vulnerable is active. Should I prioritize windburst over an aimed shot + vulnerable?
    • By VampAurora
      Well met!
      Another interview is here! This time with Jan "Ekop" Palys, one of the most recognisable names in the Hearthstone scene. Find out more about it!
      Hope you enjoy! Feel free to like/comment/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thank you!
    • By Shoortey
      Hello! Woundering if barrage will still be the number 1 talent to go for on mm hunter after the big barrage nerf (20% damage reduce)