FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
woestewillem

reforg gemming pala tank

vliegenmeppe: Stamina isnt needed unless either you or your healers are badly geared, wich from your armory you arent.

Stamina only helps your healers to react quicker after you take a big chunk of burst damage and it will also keep you alive for those situations where constant healing on you isnt reliable.

However I would do as Vladamyr said and go with the 7.5%>15%exp>haste>mastery all day long even for any heroic situation you mayb find yourself in.

• Like 1

thnks mister didnt know that on askmrrobot it helps me a lot but isnt better to stack high stamina for hc tot runs?

If you're running 25 mans (normal or heroic), the sheer size of the melee attacks means you should stack Stamina. In 10 mans you can almost ignore it, as long as you have enough gear to have high SotR uptime and enough healing output from your raid to keep you topped up.

• Like 1

If you're running 25 mans (normal or heroic), the sheer size of the melee attacks means you should stack Stamina. In 10 mans you can almost ignore it, as long as you have enough gear to have high SotR uptime and enough healing output from your raid to keep you topped up.

Theck discusses this exact topic in this post http://www.sacredduty.net/2013/04/16/stamina-updated-smoothness-data/ as val mentioned to me a few weeks back. stamina is not "wrong" but is suggested only for 25m hardmodes.

I've actually been told by a lot of people that AMR is garbage for Paladin Tanks and tells you to gem incorrectly. Of course differing opinions and all that. I was told to basically gem like this:

Blue: Haste/Stamina

Yellow: Haste (pure)

Red: Expertise/Stamina (until cap)

For reforging, the priority is Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (15%) > Haste > Mastery > Parry = Dodge so tend to reforge Parry/Dodge to Expertise or Hit (if under caps) otherwise to Haste, with Mastery following the same. Never reforge Hit or Expertise unless you're at the caps, but in that case you can reforge elsewhere to keep Hit/Exp on the gear when the secondary stat is Parry/Dodge or even Mastery.

Edited by wayniac
  • Like 1