FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Xisle

Looking for Guidance on Log data/rotation - Unholy

Hey All,

So as the subject says i'm looking for guidance on my Unholy logs. Comparing similar ilvls to myself, others are pulling anywhere up to 100k more on Ursoc. Some of this I know is due to Legendary bracers and the high end enchants, but I know majority comes from me messing up something in my rotation.

From what I can tell after digging into it is my Pets (Ghoul/Army) are not getting in as many hits as others seem to. I make it a point to line up both Apoc + Gargoyle with Soul Reaper for the extra 21% haste, but not sure what else I could be missing. Below is my latest Ursoc Sim for reference, a few things to note, I did miss a Gargoyle cast here which would have added a little more dps, additionally I used BS over AMS as my mastery was quite high and I wanted to compare it vs my attempt last week where I used AMS.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jcrhJ3w8VM2P1HzN#fight=7&type=damage-done&source=11

EDIT: Stats for reference - 29.39% crit, 17.95% haste, 46.14% mastery (not counting any food buffs) Also have legendary ring where ghoul procs runes.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Xisle

Edited by Xisle

One thing you should always keep in mind is that your rdps affects your dps quite a bit. The more % of time you get bloodlusted / flasked etc, the more dps you put out, simple as that. Your raid took 3:39 to kill normal ursoc, while my team did it last week at 2:49. I think bloodlust goes for 40s, so you had bloodlust on for 18% of the time while i had it on for 24% of the time. That's a pretty big difference right there.

Yep, more dps in your raid means quicker kills so that raises everyones dps a good bit due to lust and other bits.