Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starym

wow Legion Hotfixes: October 5th

7 posts in this topic

24000-legion-hotfixes-october-3rd.png

Arcway Forgotten Spirits no longer respawn! Best fix ever. Also some other stuff.

Among some relatively small fixes and some more poor prot warrior bashing in the form of a bug fix, we find the most glorious hotfix yet. If you are like me and hate the Arcway, well...you're probably still going to hate it, but significantly less! Those pesky giant, torment casting spirits will no longer respawn!

Blizzard LogoOctober 5th

Classes

• Druid
    • Moonkin Aura can no longer stack on targets.
  • Paladin
    • Steed of Glory now properly makes the Paladin immune to stun effects.
  • Shaman
    • Spirit Link Totem should no longer be damaged by Druids’ Rage of the Sleeper or Brambles.
  • Warrior
    • (Protection) Fixed a bug where Vengeance could cause Ignore Pain to consume less Rage than intended, but absorb for more.

Class Halls

• The cooldown for all Class Hall abilities which allow you to instantly complete a World Quest has been reduced from 3 days to 18 hours, and the time taken to complete the work order for the item used by these abilities has been reduced to 10 minutes.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes hid the barrier blocking the Feralas Portal in the Emerald Dreamway for Druids who have previously sealed it.
  • Priest dungeon quests from missions will now be turned in to Moira Thaurissan, rather than Alonus Faol, who sometimes has other things to do.

Dungeons and Raids

• The Arcway
    • Forgotten Spirits will no longer respawn in The Arcway.
    • Timeless Wraiths will no longer attack players before they've been Banished In Time.
  • Halls of Valor
    • When Olmyr the Enlightened or Solsten are engaged, the door to Hyrja's room will shut while they are in combat.

PvP

• Druid
    • Fury of Elune can no longer be cast during Arena and Battleground preparation.
  • Demon Hunter
    • Demon Hunters now start arenas with 0 Pain and Fury.
  • Rogue
    • Shadowy Duel now prevents you from assaulting bases in Domination battlegrounds such as Arathi Basin.
  • Shaman
    • Fury of Air can no longer be cast during Arena and Battleground preparation.

Quests

• High-level players should now be eligible for the "Trial of Faith" scenario during the Garrison Campaign.
  • In the Withered Army Training scenario, it should be less likely for Leystalker Dro to be hiding somewhere that he wouldn't normally be encountered by clearing the room.
  • Enigmatic puzzles should no longer become non-responsive when a large number of players try to do the same Enigmatic World Quest puzzle.

Previous hotfixes.

actually really happy about the dro one, i spent over an hour one time looking for him i had 39 withered every possible enemy at that time defeated and i just had to wander around until i found him, glad he's gained some obedience training, stay leystalker dro stay!!!!

28 minutes ago, demonardvark said:

actually really happy about the dro one, i spent over an hour one time looking for him i had 39 withered every possible enemy at that time defeated and i just had to wander around until i found him, glad he's gained some obedience training, stay leystalker dro stay!!!!

Can they just remove him from the game instead? He hurts so much on my alts that use Cloth/Leather :(

45 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Can they just remove him from the game instead? He hurts so much on my alts that use Cloth/Leather :(

once your army gets enough boosts it shouldn't matter, soon as he pops up set em to rampage and he should die in seconds. i usually clear a few rooms first to make sure i have 30+ withered, but just let them go crazy and he should only be up for 5 seconds. 

18 hours ago, demonardvark said:

once your army gets enough boosts it shouldn't matter, soon as he pops up set em to rampage and he should die in seconds. i usually clear a few rooms first to make sure i have 30+ withered, but just let them go crazy and he should only be up for 5 seconds. 

Yes, he also mopped my withered the first few times I encountered him (not me I'm guardian druid).

But now I can just let the withered go at him and they will kill him swiftly...

Still think tanks have great advantage in this scenario though, I can basically just pull entire rooms one after the other without much thought...

4 hours ago, Tectonn said:

Yes, he also mopped my withered the first few times I encountered him (not me I'm guardian druid).

But now I can just let the withered go at him and they will kill him swiftly...

Still think tanks have great advantage in this scenario though, I can basically just pull entire rooms one after the other without much thought...

early on they do indeed, even now that I have every army booster, there is still a slight advantage for tanks because you can pull bosses attention away from army. bosses only last 20 ish seconds but they can still get in some good cleave attacks, especially the one spider lady boss (too lazy to look up name atm). Basically her only attack is a big cleave swipe so i just face her away and boom no damage.... honestly pretty much like that for every boss. Dro you really can't tank but his health is so low you rampage burn him.

On 10/7/2016 at 11:51 AM, demonardvark said:

Dro you really can't tank but his health is so low you rampage burn him.

I'm swapping to a Rogue and just sitting there stunlocking, it's great :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      The Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza was removed, because of CRZ issues. With Patch 7.1.5 it is back as a world quest, offering the same rewards, but now the first 50 players per region to complete the quest are considered winners. This is a good change especially for realms with high population.
      Winners will be awarded the Master Angler of Azeroth achievement, which is required for Accomplished Angler and the "Salty" title.
      Rewards that all winners can choose from are
      Arcanite Fishing Pole Boots of the Bay Dread Pirate Ring High Test Eternium Fishing Line Hook of the Master Angler Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza can now be found as a world quest in Booty Bay (similar to how quests appear on the map during the Call of Scarab micro-holiday).

Winner screen after completion

Pictures are a courtesy of redditor Bal0rCIM (Source)
    • By Stan
      On January 16, 2007 the first expansion for World of Warcraft launched. The Burning Crusade turns 10 today!
      The expansion brought us two new playable races - Draenei and Blood Elves. We got flying mounts that were usable in Outland at Level 70. Outland became accessible via the Dark Portal in Blasted Lands. Sockets were introduced to the game and added to Jewelcrafting. The original Karazhan was added in the Burning Crusade expansion. The expansions added Tier 4 through 6 Sets. Patches
      Patch 2.1 added the Black Temple and daily quests and the opportunity to enter Hyjal. Attunement wasn't as easy as it is today. For Hyjal, you had to complete The Vials of Eternity, but the problem was that both Kael'thas Sunstrider and Lady Vashj dropped a limited amount of vials and it took months for a full raid to get attuned.
      Patch 2.2 added voice comms to the client.
      Patch 2.3 added Zul'Aman as a 10-player raid where you could get Amani War Bear and brought quality of life improvements to 20 - 60 leveling.
      Patch 2.4 introduced Isle of Quel'Danas, the first outdoor zone that was added with a patch. There was a lot of world PvP, daily quests, where the whole server had to participate to unlock a vendor, Magister's Terrace (where we learned that Tempest Keep was merely a setback) and the Sunwell Plateau raid.
      World Firsts
      Remember Nihilum? They snatched a lot of world first back in the day!
      Mount Hyjal
      Nihilum was the first guild to down Archimonde in Mount Hyjal.
      Serpentshrine Cavern
      Nihilum defeated Lady Vashj when she was bugged and I don't know if it counts as a world first, but there's no video of the kill, instead, here's one by Method.
      Tempest Keep
      Kael'thas Sunstrider was downed by Nihilum, another world first.
      Black Temple
      Illidan Stormrage was brought to justice by Nihilum. He drops two legendary items - Warglaive of Azzinoth and Warglaive of Azzinoth.
      Sunwell Plateau
      SK Gaming downed Kil'jaeden. who drops Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury.
      Are there any fond memories that come to your mind when you recall "The Burning Crusade"?
    • By Stan
      Blizzard still hasn't resolved their issues with reward distribution for PvP Season 1. Initially, Starym wrote about how rewards needed to be re-evaluated and now we got an update about what actually happened and why there were delays.
      Aerythlea
      Each season, we reward titles to the players at the top of the 3v3 and RBG ladders based on the number of players we consider active in the bracket. For the last few seasons, we have only considered players active if they have a rating above 1000. For Legion Season 1, we made the mistake of also requiring players to have 50 wins to be considered. As a result, far fewer players were considered active than intended. Since rewards are a percentage of this set of people, we ended up giving out too few rewards, which in turn meant that many players received a lower-tier reward than they should have.

Fortunately, we have a plan in place that will allow us to fix the issue and grant rewards based on criteria we've used in previous seasons. Within the next few weeks, we will re-evaluate the ladder from Season 1 and redistribute rewards. When this occurs, you will either receive the same reward you have currently, or, in some cases, a higher-tier reward.
      (Source)
      Rewards are coming and should be redistributed next week!
      Aerythlea
      Just a quick update, we're still reviewing the accuracy of the data, but barring any unforeseen problems, we hope to re-distribute rewards at some point next week. (Source)
    • By Alwaysmiddle
      Hi! CatBus Raiding Academy. @Arthas-US 
      Voice Program: Discord
      Our Current Progression: 
      http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/Catbus+Raiding+Academy
      Our Raiding Schedule: 
      Fri/Sat 22:00 to 1:00 EST (EST is also server time) 
      Sunday Afternoon ~2:30pm EST is optional (non-progression) farm day. We switch between normal mode, and heroic mode raids.
      Guild Summary:
      -Building a team around 25-30 Mythic Level Raiders
      -2 Nights/ 6 hours Schedule, success in raiding doesn't come with cost of your life!(Not Anymore)
      -Very little guild hierarchy
      -Being a friendly and helpful guild for those who are actively seeking help to improve
      -Mythic plus dungeon runs!
      -4 Nights Trial Period
      Loot rules:
      EPGP is used to distribute loot in our raid, loot rules will be explained fully upon applying, the aim is to distribute loot fairly and accurately.
      You can find our logs at:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/116404
      You can apply here:
      http://tinyurl.com/jbjagyv
      Mythic/Mythic+ legion dungeon logs will be strongly recommended and some applicants may be requested to run a mythic dungeon with us.
      You can contact us @ alwaysmiddle#1413 (Main Recruiter) or soulonfire#1849 (Recruiter) for any questions.
    • By Starym
      Vengeance DH vs. Mythic +3 VotW solo video, how very lore-appropriate!
      We've already seen a Warlock solo Mythic CoS, but now we're upgrading to actual Mythic+! Oldschool solo artist Mionelol is back after some Karazhan solo kills (including Shade of Medivh and Viz'aduun) and is taking aim at Mythic Keystones, getting a lore-appropriate start with Vengeance Demon Hunter vs. Vault of the Wardens +3. There was "only" one chest at the end, so clearly more class tuning is required! 
      Here's Mione's armory, featuring a 896/893 equipped item level, in case you were wondering.

Via: r/wow.