Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eylee

Change stat priority (assassination)

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

i i see now everywhere : warcraftlog and others website whom damages inventory .

Than priority stats are change to : Agility, versality, cri, mastery  -> agility, mastery, cri.

Morevoer that talents exsanguinate is switch by lethal poison ?

So why this changements ? And the new stats proiorit it's true ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agonizing Poison tends to get better the more you get Mastery, surpassing Exsang build (which is based only on Vers). That's why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lipsinch said:

Agonizing Poison tends to get better the more you get Mastery, surpassing Exsang build (which is based only on Vers). That's why.

At what threshold must Mastery be at to be high enough for the poison build to surpass Exsang?

In other words, if one's Mastery is only 'X', should he stay Exsang until getting more Mastery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ganvil said:

At what threshold must Mastery be at to be high enough for the poison build to surpass Exsang?

In other words, if one's Mastery is only 'X', should he stay Exsang until getting more Mastery?

The short answer is to make the guide more concise.

However, there is also no real percentage where it becomes better. It depends on a lot of different things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Guys, sry for my bad English.

I switched from exsanguinate to Agonizing Poison, after the stat Prio changed to mastery, but ther is a huge Bug with this Poison.

You can get 9% Damage Buff from your Artefakt Weapon + 1% Buff for every Stack on the Enemy this makes a total % Damage of 50% with 5 Stacks on the Target.

For Example:

My Artefak Weapon is on lvl 24 i got 1 Aretafakt Relic that gives my Poison Knifes 2% Damage Buff on Agonizing Poison + 6% from Rank 1/2/3 = 8%

An other Trait gives your Poison another 3%

8%+3%=11%

The last Trait for Agonizing Poison gives you a 1% bonus for every Stack on the Enemy = 5Stacks= 5%

 

11% x 5Stacks = 55% + 5% Bonus = 60% Bonus damage from your Abilitys on a Target with 5 Stack from Agonizing Poisen

Here is the Bug, my Tooltip from Agoizing Poison only shows a Damage buff from 6,3% with 5 Stacks on the Enemy it just says 32% Damage buff.

The Bonus from your Artefakt Weapon dosnt count :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

Just barging in on this topic with my meager 'sin rogue experience.

I was quite surprised to see the change in recommended talents from the exsanguinate build, andd from what i've tried it yields a significant DPS loss. Now my weapon isn't very high level (14 or 13 sthg like that) but i see all these buffs to agonizing poison. 

From what i've seen in game, the total buff to agonizing poison's damage buff is of 9% base increase plus 1% per stack, so a grand total of 10% per stack, plus the 5% base damage increase, which should add up to 55% perma damage increase;

However it seems these apply to the base damage increase value, and are NOT added to the poison's damage increase percentage.

Meaning you don't get 5%+3%+6%+1% = 15% per stack but more sthing like 5% + 10% of 5% per stack = 5.5%

Now my math eviddently doesn't stick to what the in game tool tips say, but the buff to Agonizing poison is nowhere near what could've been hoped :/ 

Plus, unless you're overflowing with mastery and your weapon is high enough to have all these poison buffs, exsanguinate still feels like the way to go IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2016 at 1:31 PM, Negishi said:

Hi guys,

Just barging in on this topic with my meager 'sin rogue experience.

I was quite surprised to see the change in recommended talents from the exsanguinate build, andd from what i've tried it yields a significant DPS loss. Now my weapon isn't very high level (14 or 13 sthg like that) but i see all these buffs to agonizing poison. 

From what i've seen in game, the total buff to agonizing poison's damage buff is of 9% base increase plus 1% per stack, so a grand total of 10% per stack, plus the 5% base damage increase, which should add up to 55% perma damage increase;

However it seems these apply to the base damage increase value, and are NOT added to the poison's damage increase percentage.

Meaning you don't get 5%+3%+6%+1% = 15% per stack but more sthing like 5% + 10% of 5% per stack = 5.5%

Now my math eviddently doesn't stick to what the in game tool tips say, but the buff to Agonizing poison is nowhere near what could've been hoped :/ 

Plus, unless you're overflowing with mastery and your weapon is high enough to have all these poison buffs, exsanguinate still feels like the way to go IMO

I'm not sure what's going on with the tooltips, but most people see an improvement with AP once they get upwards of the 110% Mastery mark or so. Everybody is different though, and that's by no means a hard and fast rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.