FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
OnsDalaran

Some rotation/food questions

I wanted to share my rotation, following icy veins as much as I could, and see if you can notice any flaws.  

Also before typing out my rotation, as a panda, is it more beneficial to just go for mastery food even one single target fights or would fishbrul still be more beneficial?  Anyways, heres my rotation with and without cooldowns basically -

-Precast windburst

-Trueshot, murder of crows

-Aimed shot (x3), Marked shot, Aimed shot, if not enough energy then sidewinders, aimed shot (x2), marked shot, aimed shot

-Cast windburst and refresh murder of crows when low on energy or no vulnerable

Thats basically my rotation.  I focus on casting 3 aimed shots during trueshot and heroism, then squeezing in a marked shot when I have 0.5-1sec left of vulnerable, then aimed shotting with vulnerable from marked shot.

The reason I am asking about any tips or errors about my rotation is because I feel like its a near perfect, if not perfect rotation yet there is another MM hunter on my raid team who is pulling 40-80k more dps than me who follows icy veins guide as well, however my artifact weapon is only level 16 compared to his 28.  I average 210-240k dps on single target fights where he averages 250-300k dps on single target fights, does artifact level alone make that big of a difference?  I'm 852 ilvl and have 22% mastery and 14% haste as well.  I also have bloodthirsty instinct and stormsinger fulmination charge in case it helped and I also follow icy veins' guide for the artifact leveling path.

Any help or tips would be appreciated

Edited by OnsDalaran

Use opener from Azor's guide. There's also no reason to cast AMoC after Trueshot.

Artifact level gives a lot of DPS, but not that much. 

• Like 1

First, he may be potting. Second make sure you have neck enchant. Double potting and necks are getting up to 7 million damage alone.

3rd it is your artifact. He has all 3 gold traits plus 2 in QS which means he gets off an extra  Trueshot. That's a metric ass ton of damage.

• Like 1

On 7.10.2016 at 8:33 AM, Iridar said:

Artifact level gives a lot of DPS, but not that much. 

I disagree since the difference between Artifact level 16 and 28 is two gold traits plus his mate can use an additional trueshot per fight (in some encounters atleast). This is easy 40k to 80k.

Edit: I just realized I look like a dumbass repeating what Hozmer explained. +1 for this.

Edited by Tizid
Please don't hit me