FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Flexo

New Diablo 3 player

HC is fucked up :p lost my character...... now i have made my barb level 70 and working on my immortal set so that i can farm those rifts :D maybe at higher level i wil try Zbarb for later gameplay

2 hours ago, Flexo said:

HC is fucked up 

It's definitely not for everyone! I played it for 1 season, hated it and went back to softcore. It doesn't really suit my playstyle (I die a lot) :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blainie said:

It's definitely not for everyone! I played it for 1 season, hated it and went back to softcore. It doesn't really suit my playstyle (I die a lot) :D

i just cant imaging what i wil do when im lvl 70 with a decent set just die for something that aint my fault or not focussed... all that work and effort you putted into that character is just PHEW away :p 

now im having fun and my first set with my barbarian. :) paragon 151 so far and i enjoy them rifts :)

i dont even think about logging into wow again :)

1 hour ago, Flexo said:

i dont even think about logging into wow again :)

This always happens to me during a new season. I just get so completely focused on it and absolutely love it. Farming rifts is just so relaxing.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Blainie said:

This always happens to me during a new season. I just get so completely focused on it and absolutely love it. Farming rifts is just so relaxing.

hehe :D true :p i do mix that game with heroes of the storm....

Hots is realy nice but needs some focus on it instead of diablo3 :p

8 hours ago, Flexo said:

hehe :D true :p i do mix that game with heroes of the storm....

Hots is realy nice but needs some focus on it instead of diablo3 :p

The nice thing about diablo3 is that (at least in SC) requires only as much attention as you want to give. You can chill and watch a movie and still playing on a low enough difficulty that you faceroll everything or you can go full tryhard-mode, optimize everything down to the point of planning your blinking, doing content hard enough you have to dodge everything, etc.

Although I would say If you just want the environment and chill, you can always play in HotS against AI, so I don't think this is a diablo-only thing :)

On 10/29/2016 at 11:44 PM, Blainie said:

I wouldn't dare to go on a full season with HC, so props to you for this :) I only started one in the season where it was required, although I did end up getting it to P250 (I would say 'by accident' but at lvl70 I thought I should collect some items for it and get some achivement-farming done :)), although it was a pet WD (with the horde of fetishes body-blocking everything) so I played it as safe as possible :)

On 10/31/2016 at 8:44 AM, Marvus said:

I wouldn't dare to go on a full season with HC, so props to you for this :) I only started one in the season where it was required, although I did end up getting it to P250 (I would say 'by accident' but at lvl70 I thought I should collect some items for it and get some achivement-farming done :)), although it was a pet WD (with the horde of fetishes body-blocking everything) so I played it as safe as possible :)

It just kind of changes the dynamic of the game from something that can be very relaxing to something that can become so stressful in the blink of an eye. In that season, I didn't have the best computer or internet. It was back when WDs could freeze the game completely with one of their builds and I just died in groups because of it. It sucked.