menkes

[Balance] Best trinket set after guide changes

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a few questions about which trinkets I should use for raiding after the recent icy-veins guide changes.

What I currently have:

[Swarming Plaguehive](860) - 986 Haste, 435 speed, 210k Damage over 10 seconds.

[Naraxas' Spiked Tongue](840) - 898 Mastery, 182k Damage.

[Nightmare Bloom](850) - 1,233 Intellect, 932 Mastery.

[Twisting Wind](835) - 1,073 Intellect, 10k Damage every second for 10 seconds.

AMR gear adviser wants me to use  [Nightmare Bloom] &  [Twisting Wind]

But according to AMR I sim highest using  [Swarming Plaguehive] & [Nightmare Bloom] but after the recent guide changes I am not sure what to use in a real raiding scenario.

Any help appreciated!

I've been using AMR for everything except trinkets since they just don't seem properly calculating the procs.

I'd take Swarming plaguehive for the haste + proc coupled with Naraxas' Spiked Tongue.

Twisting wind item level makes it a bad choice, and Nightmare bloom gives us Mastery which is our 3rd stat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormcaster
      Union is an Alliance guild on Uldum (PVE server) - I will keep this short. We are looking to add two ranged dps to our core mythic team. We would prefer a hunter/shadow priest/boomkin. We are currently 9/10 Heroic in Nighthold after 2 nights of heroic raiding. We were 7/7M in EN and 2/3M in ToV. We raid:

Tuesday - 8-11 EST
      Thursday - 8-11 EST
      Sunday 7-11 EST

We recruit players that have a good attitude, have high dps and are good with mechanics and movement. 

If interested, add me on btag: Stormcaster#1629
    • By Flockha
      Is my 860 eye of command a better trinket for use than my 885 Faulty countermeasure because of the strength bonus? Which should I use
    • By Cerebrawl
      After running Nighthold last night and experimenting with some of the "other" talent choices, I thought it was worth mentioning the Balance Druid Talent Selection section needs some updating.  For example, Warrior of Elune is said to be not competitive and not to be taken; however, when reviewing logs of high parsing players this talent is taken in many situations in this raid due to the number of high movement fights (along with Soul of the Forest and Feral Affinity).  Just thought I would throw that out there to the big brains perhaps some evaluation of the rankings and descriptions of talent choices to explain situational uses a little more.
      I know this is a basic starter guide, but at face value some of the information is misleading for current content (7.1.5 Nighthold).
    • By Hoofy
      Hello,
      the gods of rng decided to reward me today with a  Draught of Souls titanforged from the timewalking chest. My question is, do I use it when I have max stacks of crusade or just use it on cd? Say for a fight that lasts 6 mins.
      Thanks!

• By Katuesha
      Hello everyone!

I am searching for a WA that shows the icon of the trinket Mote of Sancification and a timer with the cooldown. I am using this trinket lately and I would like to know if it's on cooldown or not during fights.
      I looked online for a lot of them but couldn't find any that were up to date and actually works.