Damien

N'Zoth Control Warrior Karazhan Standard

21 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, voose said:

Replacement for Geddon?

Just to add to the above, if you're struggling vs. Aggro, you can also run Brawl as a replacement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blainie said:

Just to add to the above, if you're struggling vs. Aggro, you can also run Brawl as a replacement.

The deck runs 2 already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CodeRazor said:

The deck runs 2 already.

And this is why we always double check the deck we are looking at. My bad!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blainie said:

And this is why we always double check the deck we are looking at. My bad!

You are forgiven but don't let it happen again. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KingMe said:

You are forgiven but don't let it happen again. :P 

Lol, he is definitely not Forgiven, Kappa

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need replacement for Barron Geddon.

I was thinking about ragnaros firelord or malkorok... Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2016 at 10:24 PM, SkaptorZ said:

Need replacement for Barron Geddon.

I was thinking about ragnaros firelord or malkorok... Any suggestions?

As said above, Malkorok won't work. If you take into account that Gorehowl could last up to 7 turns of continuous attacking, the likelihood of you playing Malkorok when having him in hand is pretty low. This is especially true given that there's a fair chance you will get a 1-2 attack weapon. 

I'd go with Code's recommendation of Rag.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Guest hellas said:

best deck ever

Glad to hear that it's working well for you! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

I'm new to hearthstone and I've been playing with the basic warrior deck with the recommended upgrades (once I finally got them lol). I'm starting to get new cards and have like 2100 dust saved so far. I'd really like to start slowly transitioning into a deck like this (honestly this one eventually) but It looks quite overwhelming. I have no idea what cards to go for first and what "basic" or "cheap" cards to replace the legendaries until I get them. Is this viable to "build up" to? or should I wait until I have all the cards completely before jumping into it? 

I would try and pick it out myself but it seems like a lot of these cards are picked SPECIFICALLY because they synergism so well and I'm not sure the deck is viable at all without the higher end cards :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Peezpipe said:

Hello!

 

I'm new to hearthstone and I've been playing with the basic warrior deck with the recommended upgrades (once I finally got them lol). I'm starting to get new cards and have like 2100 dust saved so far. I'd really like to start slowly transitioning into a deck like this (honestly this one eventually) but It looks quite overwhelming. I have no idea what cards to go for first and what "basic" or "cheap" cards to replace the legendaries until I get them. Is this viable to "build up" to? or should I wait until I have all the cards completely before jumping into it? 

I would try and pick it out myself but it seems like a lot of these cards are picked SPECIFICALLY because they synergism so well and I'm not sure the deck is viable at all without the higher end cards :)

This deck is rather expensive, so building it from pretty much zero will take a very long time. If you are okay with it, sure, you could have it as your dream deck and build up to it, though without some of the core cards, the deck will be severely underperforming. I personally recommend the more recent version if this deck as it's both cheaper and better suited to survive in current meta. If you would list all the cards you are missing from the deck, that would be amazing. In general, the most important cards are N'Zoth, the Corruptor, Sylvanas Windrunner and Fiery War Axes, and since you already have the Axes, you should focus on getting those two cards first. After that, your next cards to get are meta picks, though cards such as Shield Slam and Brawl are useful in all metas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎29‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 10:35 AM, positiv2 said:

This deck is rather expensive, so building it from pretty much zero will take a very long time. If you are okay with it, sure, you could have it as your dream deck and build up to it, though without some of the core cards, the deck will be severely underperforming. I personally recommend the more recent version if this deck as it's both cheaper and better suited to survive in current meta. If you would list all the cards you are missing from the deck, that would be amazing. In general, the most important cards are N'Zoth, the Corruptor, Sylvanas Windrunner and Fiery War Axes, and since you already have the Axes, you should focus on getting those two cards first. After that, your next cards to get are meta picks, though cards such as Shield Slam and Brawl are useful in all metas.

HAHA I wrote a big reply and lost it all when it asked me to log in :P

 

Anyway, Thank you SO much for the reply!

 

This is what I have so far. I also have Hogger, Ragnaros the Firelord and Leeroy Jenkins. I've also go anything that come from the single player raid things. I guess the only thing I'm missing from your newer version of this deck is the two most important cards *cough*... lol Is there perhaps a better control warrior deck that would work with these cards? Or is this playable in some other way? I really never die with it so far until we both run out of cards. I just don't seem to have the damage to push through and kill them. I'm guessing that's what N'zoth the Corruptor is for in the first place and that's why he's so important to the deck.

Jade druid decks seem to kill me though quite quickly. nothing else gets close really until the end. Sadly that is almost ALL people are playing at my level. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again so much!!

EDIT: no idea how to make the picture hidden so it takes up less space SORRY!

Spoiler

Hearthstone Screenshot 12-29-16 18.22.11.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Peezpipe said:

HAHA I wrote a big reply and lost it all when it asked me to log in :P

 

Anyway, Thank you SO much for the reply!

 

This is what I have so far. I also have Hogger, Ragnaros the Firelord and Leeroy Jenkins. I've also go anything that come from the single player raid things. I guess the only thing I'm missing from your newer version of this deck is the two most important cards *cough*... lol Is there perhaps a better control warrior deck that would work with these cards? Or is this playable in some other way? I really never die with it so far until we both run out of cards. I just don't seem to have the damage to push through and kill them. I'm guessing that's what N'zoth the Corruptor is for in the first place and that's why he's so important to the deck.

Jade druid decks seem to kill me though quite quickly. nothing else gets close really until the end. Sadly that is almost ALL people are playing at my level. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again so much!!

EDIT: no idea how to make the picture hidden so it takes up less space SORRY!

  Hide contents

Hearthstone Screenshot 12-29-16 18.22.11.png

So, from non-adventure legendaries you have Justicar Trueheart, Cairne Bloodhoof, Hogger, Leeroy Jenkins and Ragnaros the Firelord. Well, Justicar and Cairne are control legendaries, Ragnaros is midrange legendary and Leeroy is an aggro legendary. So, youcould start saving up for Sylvanas Windrunner (though you seem to have enough dust for her already) and N'Zoth, the Corruptor and play pirate warrior in the meantime. Since you already have Leeroy Jenkins, the most expensive card in the deck is Patches the Pirate, who can be replaced by Faerie Dragon or Argent Horserider. If playing pirate warrior is not a viable option for you, let me know.

Once you save enough dust for Sylvanas and N'Zoth, make sure to let me know which cards you are missing so I can give you replacements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, positiv2 said:

So, from non-adventure legendaries you have Justicar Trueheart, Cairne Bloodhoof, Hogger, Leeroy Jenkins and Ragnaros the Firelord. Well, Justicar and Cairne are control legendaries, Ragnaros is midrange legendary and Leeroy is an aggro legendary. So, youcould start saving up for Sylvanas Windrunner (though you seem to have enough dust for her already) and N'Zoth, the Corruptor and play pirate warrior in the meantime. Since you already have Leeroy Jenkins, the most expensive card in the deck is Patches the Pirate, who can be replaced by Faerie Dragon or Argent Horserider. If playing pirate warrior is not a viable option for you, let me know.

Once you save enough dust for Sylvanas and N'Zoth, make sure to let me know which cards you are missing so I can give you replacements.

 

Yeah ill do the Pirate warrior for now :) I don't mind taking the time to slowly get the other cards. Before I got the reply from you I had gone and spent the dust on Justicar Trueheart and the other cards I was missing (other than N'zoth and Sylvanas) because I didn't actually think I'd get a reply. I think if I had gotten N'zoth instead of Justicar the deck would have been "usable" in the mean time. It just doesn't have the endgame "umph" without him.

 

Sorry that I kind of wasted your time a bit but I did get some good info and a deck to play in the mean time. Just like 3k dust or so to save up and I'm good! Woot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Peezpipe said:

Yeah ill do the Pirate warrior for now :) I don't mind taking the time to slowly get the other cards. Before I got the reply from you I had gone and spent the dust on Justicar Trueheart and the other cards I was missing (other than N'zoth and Sylvanas) because I didn't actually think I'd get a reply. I think if I had gotten N'zoth instead of Justicar the deck would have been "usable" in the mean time. It just doesn't have the endgame "umph" without him.

 

Sorry that I kind of wasted your time a bit but I did get some good info and a deck to play in the mean time. Just like 3k dust or so to save up and I'm good! Woot!

Well, sorry for the delay. Because of timezones, people from US have to wait a lot, sadly.

Justicar Trueheart isn't crucial to the deck, but mainly she will be rotating out quite soon, which is why I decided not to recommend crafting her.

Good luck! If you have any issue or questions, feel free to ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By KinderHell
      Hi,
      I've just finished normal with my main 890ilvl (54 points) prot tank and also with my 876ilvl (36 points) druid tank.
      My conclusion is the following:
      The protection warrior is taking way to high damage from almost all abilities except auto-attacks which are low anyway.
      Shield block doesn't work against any of the abilities in nighthold and doesn't help with any magical skills.
      Basically our block even with 2 set items, having aprox 65% crit block chance is useless in Nighthold.
      The fact that our main reduction ability except our 8k-ish armor is useless for all Nighthold bosses. Demo, LS, SW, SR are ok for stack abilities or strong abilities but they couldn't be frequent enough. The damage taken spikes are crazy...just crazy and I've kept IP 40-60% of the damage and decent 90% + bracket dps.
      Paladin tank and warrior tank used to be very similar in damage taken ( normal damage taken ), now paladin is taking 100 millions and warrior is taking 200-400 million on same boss. This is because their damage is percent damage reduction and that works for magical also, but our shield block is irrelevant. Also paladins block spells now.
      In regard to my 876ilvl druid, I've done Guldan solo tanking without any stress. I've done rest of bosses without a problem, only keeping 1-2 stack of ironfur up and using rest of my rage for the 30% reduction every 10 sec, and I won't even start with the amount of cds druids have. These runs showed me how warrior is 0 compared to paladin,druid and DK. 
      I would place warrior on last place under DK, as Shield Block is an irreleant ability in this raid. You can check logs and compare raids from EN and Nighthold. It seems that to be so-so with a warrior tank you would have to maximize versatility and ignore every other stat :|, maybe then you will start reducing some damage from this raid.
       
      I believe that even the first version of warrior tank from start of EN couldn't handle Nighthold as good as paladin,druid can now. They were just op at low level for being able to handle high mythic dungeons at low gear for stacking IP 2 million absorb, but they scaled bad compared to others and that IP would drop in 2 hits on Mythic EN content, making it so-so anywany.
       
      Post below if any ideas pop to mind related to the above problem. Thanks ! 
       
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Value Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Burn Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard deck.