FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Melchom

Stat Priority

I feel like every time I read the stat priority guide, haste and mastery keep getting swapped. Can someone just give me a good AMR weighted scale. Do I gem mastery/int. Haste/int? ....Obviously it says 1.Int 2.Hit until capped, 3. Haste 4. Mastery...then i read further down and it says you want Mastery over haste. Should this not be switched in the guide then? Or is the difference insignificant? Thanks in advanced.

You didn't give a spec.

Affliction: Doesn't matter. Secondaries aren't effecting your dps as much as your ability to play your class.

Demo: Most people live by the 8100 Haste and then stack Mastery rule unless they're on a single target progression fight. Then they pump more into Haste.

Destro: See Affliction above ^

Destro is great to like 8100 haste or whatever the haste cap for destro close to this is. :).. then all mastery.. Otherwise haste doesn't do much after that due to your haste caps.

Posted Image

PS Just don't put anything into Crit and keep at 15% hit and you'll be fine regardless.. But what is above is what most seem to do. For locks that play affliction we got to like 9800... if locks off is demo it's lower then 8100 or 8400? unless you can push the 14k haste cap they'll do the lower cap with mastery ++++ :)

Edited by obleak