FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
nbf77

How to deal with AoE-Sits as Assasination

Hey guys,

i have some specific questions about AoE-Situations (like in myth+). I play an outlaw in myth+ but for EN im changeing to Assa.

Now I want to get some practice and give it a try in myth+ too. I dont play at the "high end" so its okay i think.

What about this following "things" im thinking of:

if vendetta is ready, only tunnel one prim target and do nothing to the other mobs

if there are 2 or 3 mobs and vendetta is on CD: mutilate prim target and get all ruptures out, then envenom on prim target

if there are more then 3 mobs change mutilate to fok

im pretty sure that isnt the best, so im asking you guys :)

thanks a lot,

nbf77

Edited by nbf77

6 hours ago, nbf77 said:

Hey guys,

i have some specific questions about AoE-Situations (like in myth+). I play an outlaw in myth+ but for EN im changeing to Assa.

Now I want to get some practice and give it a try in myth+ too. I dont play at the "high end" so its okay i think.

What about this following "things" im thinking of:

if vendetta is ready, only tunnel one prim target and do nothing to the other mobs

if there are 2 or 3 mobs and vendetta is on CD: mutilate prim target and get all ruptures out, then envenom on prim target

if there are more then 3 mobs change mutilate to fok

im pretty sure that isnt the best, so im asking you guys :)

thanks a lot,

nbf77

Literally the best thing to do is straight up not play Assassination in M+

If you really feel you must though, FoK isn't a bad cp generator against like 4+ mobs, assuming that it crits at least once. Rupture as many things as possible, run Alacrity, and hope for the best

2 hours ago, Carrn said:

Literally the best thing to do is straight up not play Assassination in M+

If you really feel you must though, FoK isn't a bad cp generator against like 4+ mobs, assuming that it crits at least once. Rupture as many things as possible, run Alacrity, and hope for the best

what are you even saying!!! :OOOO 
Sin Rogues do amazing AoE in this expansion! They have pretty much one of the best cleaves, and with latest buff from patch, they are able to hit insane amounts of damage with Deadly Poison on as they spreed bleeds and spam Fan of Knvies! There are also very strong traits for AoE, Bag of Tricks,, Poison Knvies, Surge of Toxins, etc, all posion dmg buffs. People's biggest misstake is that they play in Agonizing Poison now.

Edited by worgsn

16 hours ago, worgsn said:

what are you even saying!!! :OOOO 
Sin Rogues do amazing AoE in this expansion! They have pretty much one of the best cleaves, and with latest buff from patch, they are able to hit insane amounts of damage with Deadly Poison on as they spreed bleeds and spam Fan of Knvies! There are also very strong traits for AoE, Bag of Tricks,, Poison Knvies, Surge of Toxins, etc, all posion dmg buffs. People's biggest misstake is that they play in Agonizing Poison now.

Not a single thing in there does as much sustained cleave as Outlaw with Blade Flurry, or Subtlety with Second Shuriken and Shadow Dance.

I'm not saying that Sin has no tools for it, I'm saying that its tools aren't as strong as they ones from both other specs, which starts to matter when pushing higher difficulties

Edit: I want to emphasize that this is from the perspective of a Mythic dungeon, where there are high densities of mobs that don't live very long. It's very different compared from sustained 3 target cleave, which is where Sin is best (like Iron Maidens from BRF)