Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aravran

Thankyou all

2 posts in this topic

Well, day one of dungeons with my old resurrected blood DK, he's still a weak arse 820 with weapon still lower than that, (DPS to scary to share) but he is a tough bugger. After changing from my main, (Hunter) I love this, never new we didn't wait at dungeon finder, and not restricted to one of each per day, still a long way to go, but I do say, really enjoyed tanking, thanks for all the setup info guys, helped a lot.

Thanks

Greatfull new tank.

4 hours ago, Aravran said:

Well, day one of dungeons with my old resurrected blood DK, he's still a weak arse 820 with weapon still lower than that, (DPS to scary to share) but he is a tough bugger. After changing from my main, (Hunter) I love this, never new we didn't wait at dungeon finder, and not restricted to one of each per day, still a long way to go, but I do say, really enjoyed tanking, thanks for all the setup info guys, helped a lot.

Thanks

Greatfull new tank.

honestly i can end up putting up with a lot of bs, messages like this are what make the work so worthwhile and keep me doing it , glad you are having fun buddy :D and again you run into problems you know where to go for help :D