FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pestilentio

Hearthstone Puzzles

Hello everyone! I am the website creator of the Hearthstone Puzzles official website, and a friend of the original creator of the Hearthstone Puzzles Facebook Page. My friend started this on 2014 and it has been active since then. With a growing community of over 11k people, we’re still going strong. I am not a professional web developer; I do this as a hobby. I also write most of the Articles, as I am a Hearthstone player since beta, and love the game. Right now we have more that 30 Hearthstone Puzzles (split into Hearthstone Puzzles, Hearthstone Scenarios, Hearthstone Mathematics) and we also have a custom card section, with more that 300 custom cards made by fans!

I’m posting this because

• I would love any kind of feedback, website-wise or content-wise.
  • We are looking for people to join our team! Article writers, card creators, or even more experienced developers! We got full time jobs and keeping this up is pretty hard, considering our available time daily.

In case you are interested in joining us: our concept revolved around Educational Hearthstone. Mind-teasers, in-depth analysis of individual plays, and probability analysis of each play. We also love the Warcraft lore!
I want to thank everyone who reads and responds to this. Have a good day!

I love the website, its well organized and challenging. Eventually I would love to see an interactive board to play around with, it helps keep track of what you´ve done (Because my friends kept shouting random numbers at me while I was counting out damage >:( ) Overall a great website!

• Like 1

I gotta admit that the website is pretty cool. I only got to puzzle 11 so far, but I'm planning to solve them all! 
Looking forward to the test environment, my pen's almost out of ink after today's puzzle solving session :D

• Like 1

I understand the humor. But the concept is to get used to the puzzle solving mentality without a timer. This way you will get accustomed to this concept way easier when playing competitively! 

• Like 1