FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
hobblock

LF help and advice

Hello there fellow locks,

As i am knew to the raiding scene, a few questiong for you guys.

1. My current raiding comp is not optimal and doesnt present the spell haste buff :(. What haste plateau should i shoot for with my current gearing?

2. I know i need the lei shen trinket but have had no luck so far, and without that or the spell haste buff, should i permanantly switch to destro or is Demo still halfway viable , keep in mind im 100% demo currently , just unsure and dont wanna bring team down. i only am in destro for soloing and wquesting purposes and its OP imo for that stuff :) ty in advance for an insight

I will have my meta this week , or at least i should :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Hobblock/simple

Poor comp if you can't squeeze spell haste out of anyting? No hunter with a pet even?

If anything you need to reforge to like 8400 or 8800 whatever that haste cap for destro is. Get there and put the rest into mastery. Grats on your meta.. that will help a lot with demo! :)

Demo is still great but you do need more haste. Get to the cap for demo if that's all you care about.

Also... Heroic Iron Quon and you haven't downed full ToT?

Whaaaaaaaaaaa

I assume you have a hunter, because EVERYONE has a hunter. Tell him to go get a sporebat, it's really not an option.

I mean.. it's not neccesary, but i think it's silly not that have such a crucial buff for dps casters and healers...

ty again and i agree its horrible we do not have that buff.... And no there is no hunter,

Current Comp is warrior/druid tanks

Priest/Druid/pally heals

2 warlocks/mage/Ret pally/ Warrior Dps

So no way to get this buff, :( I know its completely important , but is it better to get to 8100 or whatever i need and lose some mastery or stay lower haste capped to stay mastery stacked?

And yeah i have H iron qon, Went in with Real good friends who didnt have a lock that week , their pally cannot avoid tornados lol

ty again and i agree its horrible we do not have that buff.... And no there is no hunter,

Current Comp is warrior/druid tanks

Priest/Druid/pally heals

2 warlocks/mage/Ret pally/ Warrior Dps

So no way to get this buff, Posted Image I know its completely important , but is it better to get to 8100 or whatever i need and lose some mastery or stay lower haste capped to stay mastery stacked?

And yeah i have H iron qon, Went in with Real good friends who didnt have a lock that week , their pally cannot avoid tornados lol

My comp has 2 warlocks for this fight.. Double warlocks making cheesin' that mechanic a joke. We don't even consider that a harder part of the fight. It's been a long while since we've been GLITCHED pulled from our portal jumps too.. so... that fights easy farm now. Just thought it was quite funny with your current progression then to have that fight.

Edited by obleak