FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Toffees

Demo & Afflic Trinket Sharing Question

Hi guys. Finally managed to get my UVLS (522) the other day and have now built up the courage to swap my offspec from Destro to Demo. I need to try and optimise my gear so that I can swap in and out of both specs without either being hurt too much with the different stats that the bis trinkets for each spec bring. For example, I'm using UVLS+BotH for Demo and BotH+WFC for affliction. The problem is that WFC brings a ton of hit which I dont need if geared/gemmed/forged for my Demo build. I dont really want to be reforging between fights, but I can't see any other way to get the best out of both specs.

Would like to hear from other Afflic+Demo locks with the same trinks to see how you manage it.

Drop WFC and use UVLS For affliction.

Profit.

UVLS + Breath for both specs.. while WFC is good in theory.. lining up the 10 stack proc with 4 second Perfect Aim window is nearly impossible. On top of that the stack HIT that WFC has is so high and our gear is already overburdened with so much hit that breath's HASTE is nom nom nom

! <3

get to like 9800 haste then go all mastery.. perhaps push 11k or whatever the Unstable affliction cap is.. i could, but didnt.

Edited by obleak

Thanks guys. Thats just what I needed to hear. No messing around just straightforward advice Posted Image

*EDIT* Forgot to ask, is the 9800 rating with the 5% raid haste buff or without it?

*Edit2* Answered my own question here

Edited by Toffees

Haha :) Well if you need anything else let us know. We've all been here to ask/answer questions. It's a community that helps eachother! :D

Yeah Hit on trinkets is just terrible design IMO. More so than gear, trinkets can be very spec specific... and that much hit on a trinket makes in not really viable to swap out every time you change specs. I had to shelf a thurnderforged version when I got UVLS. Posted Image

Edited by Soulzar

What bothers me is seeing no trinkets with Mastery. Put +Mastery on Wushoolay's and I think it becomes a MUCH better trinket. Sad that Mastery hasn't gotten any love in trinkets since Moonwell Chalice.