FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ximero

Outlaw Rogue asking for help

Hey there my hidden friends,

first of all i usualy do not speak englisch so i'm sry about that part 

i am always feeling like i'm not doing the dmg i could with my class and Gear

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/f7PmjBxDLZd1VJ9p

well some of my mistakes i already now like canceling Blade FlurryBlade Flurry to late when we're fighting only one target

or like use finisher with just one CP because i was spamming the button while i didn't had energy ( Should i increase my haste? )

then i also would like to ask when i should use Marked for DeathMarked for Death always on CD ? or propably w8 some seconds to a moment when i'm out of energy to regenarate a bit more of it ? same question goes for Adrenaline RushAdrenaline Rush 

my next question is about Curse of the DreadbladesCurse of the Dreadblades should i use it with Adrenaline RushAdrenaline Rush ? because if i don't  i feel like i'm always out of energy and loose a lot of DMG that way, if i use them togheter i'm like always full of energy whats somehow also an dmg loss

i said to myself i definitely need help because today i was in an grp with an other outlaw rouge and this guy  just did a hell of dmg 

when i asked him for help he only told me that i shouldn't use  Ghostly StrikeGhostly Strike anymore since there was a nerf (?) on it,

so thats why i use Quick DrawQuick Draw

i hope this post isn't to much of a mess and u guys can help me a little :) 

Thank you

1 hour ago, Ximero said:

Hey there my hidden friends,

first of all i usualy do not speak englisch so i'm sry about that part 

i am always feeling like i'm not doing the dmg i could with my class and Gear

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/f7PmjBxDLZd1VJ9p

well some of my mistakes i already now like canceling Blade FlurryBlade Flurry to late when we're fighting only one target

or like use finisher with just one CP because i was spamming the button while i didn't had energy ( Should i increase my haste? )

then i also would like to ask when i should use Marked for DeathMarked for Death always on CD ? or propably w8 some seconds to a moment when i'm out of energy to regenarate a bit more of it ? same question goes for Adrenaline RushAdrenaline Rush 

my next question is about Curse of the DreadbladesCurse of the Dreadblades should i use it with Adrenaline RushAdrenaline Rush ? because if i don't  i feel like i'm always out of energy and loose a lot of DMG that way, if i use them togheter i'm like always full of energy whats somehow also an dmg loss

i said to myself i definitely need help because today i was in an grp with an other outlaw rouge and this guy  just did a hell of dmg 

when i asked him for help he only told me that i shouldn't use  Ghostly StrikeGhostly Strike anymore since there was a nerf (?) on it,

so thats why i use Quick DrawQuick Draw

i hope this post isn't to much of a mess and u guys can help me a little :) 

Thank you

Have you checked out our Outlaw Guide? You also might want to have a look at the Roll the Bones discussion

MfD you should use whenever you can get a reset within the next minute. If an add spawns, generally use it on the add and not on the boss.

You don't NEED to use CotDB with AR but you should when you're able to.

Ghostly Strike is still good

thank you for the fast anwser,

yeah if read the guide, 

that RtB Discussion rly helped me :) i was always rolling for 2+ buffs no matter what i guess that was a huge DPS loss after looking at this charts i felt a little stupid that i hadn'd figured out that by myself >.< 

MfD on adds ... hmmm is there a way to put than on an macro t target adds faster or something ?

I use the talent Ghostly strike again thx.

i've already noticed a DPS inrcrease since this post :D thanks 

1 hour ago, Ximero said:

MfD on adds ... hmmm is there a way to put than on an macro t target adds faster or something ?

You can make a mouseover macro for it if you want, but I generally just use it manually on the priority target

• Like 1