Kirom

[Help] macro

6 posts in this topic

Hi all. I've lost my macro for auto targeting enemy which is in radius of sap and then sap him. Can someone post it pls?

P.s. sry for my mby bad English.

31 minutes ago, Kirom said:

Hi all. I've lost my macro for auto targeting enemy which is in radius of sap and then sap him. Can someone post it pls?

P.s. sry for my mby bad English.

#showtooltip
/cleartarget
/targetenemyplayer
/cast Sap

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, lipsinch said:

#showtooltip
/cleartarget
/targetenemyplayer
/cast Sap

it's not exactly what I wanted. This macro will select any enemy target. But I need a macro that will choose the target within range of sap, but will not choose the target out of range.

4 hours ago, Kirom said:

it's not exactly what I wanted. This macro will select any enemy target. But I need a macro that will choose the target within range of sap, but will not choose the target out of range.

Yeah this is what you want. You walk around and mash this button; it will keep clearing your target, and because of the way target selection works it will choose the closest available one.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Kirom said:

The old one that measured/limited the distance for you is no longer working.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Questing Miracle Rogue Standard Deck.
    • By Archimage
      Druid Talent Macros:
      Restoration:
      /use [talent:1/1] Prosperity; [talent:1/2] Cenarion Ward; [talent:1/3] Abundance
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [talent:3/2] Cat Form; [talent:3/3] Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Tree of Life; [talent:5/3] Cultivation
      /use [talent:6/1] Spring Blossoms; [talent:6/2] Inner Peace; [talent:6/3] Germination
      /use [talent:7/1] Moment of Clarity; [talent:7/2] Stonebark; [talent:7/3] Flourish
      Guardian:
      /use [talent:1/1] Brambles; [talent:1/2] Bristling Fur; [talent:1/3] Blood Frenzy
      /use [talent:2/1] Guttural Roars; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:1,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:1,talent:3/2] Cat Form; Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc; [talent:5/3] Galactic Guardian
      /use [talent:6/1] Earthwarden; [talent:6/2] Guardian of Elune; [talent:6/3] Survival of the Fittest
      /use [talent:7/1] Rend and Tear; [talent:7/2] Lunar Beam; [talent:7/3] Pulverize
      Balance:
      /use [talent:1/1] Force of Nature; [talent:1/2] Warrior of Elune; [talent:1/3] Starlord
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:4, talent:3/1] Cat Form; [stance:4,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Moonkin Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Chosen of Elune; [talent:5/3] Stellar Flare
      /use [talent:6/1] Shooting Stars; [talent:6/2] Astral Communion; [talent:6/3] Blessing of the Ancients
      /use [talent:7/1] Fury of Elune; [talent:7/2] Stellar Drift; [talent:7/3] Nature's Balance

Feral:
      /use [talent:1/1] Predator; [talent:1/2] Blood Scent; [talent:1/3] Lunar Inspiration
      /use [stance:2,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:2,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Cat Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: King of the Jungle; [talent:5/3] Savage Roar
      /use [talent:6/1] Sabertooth; [talent:6/2] Jagged Wounds; [talent:6/3] Elune's Guidance
      /use [talent:7/1] Brutal Slash; [talent:7/2] Bloodtalons; [talent:7/3] Moment of Clarity

General Focus Macros:
      /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Entangling Roots
    • By kimbappanda
      Hey, I'm an arms DPS and I was wondering why not macro FR and Colossus smash together? 
      Since what I've gathered you always want to follow up a CS with FR. so why not? :D
    • By DamasterZ
      Hi folks, i need your help.

Crippling poison makes me gain energy in bosses? I've searching because in Nythendra the affects my teamates, but I'm not totally sure if it woks in bosses.

Thanks
    • By SStiil
      So i'm currently looking for an addon which shows the poison uptime on the enemy nameplate. I'm currently using KuiNameplates, but by default it only shows the uptime on me bleeds, and it gets quite annoying looking at the enemy unit frame for Surge of Toxins. Is there any way to add it to the display, or does anyone know of an nameplate addon which shows poison uptime on the nameplate along with bleeds?
      I thank you all beforehand for all help.