Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L0rinda

hearthstone Disguised Toast Removes His Mask

5 posts in this topic

mKdbjPd.png

Popular Youtuber, Disguised Toast, has decided to start streaming without his trademark mask.

As he explains in the video below, he has been seen multiple times without his mask, and people have always previously kept it to themselves, to keep the mystery alive. Unfortunately he recently streamed for a few seconds by mistake without his mask, and one viewer took it upon themselves to spread the image across the internet.

Toast's videos have made regular appearances in our news section, and so it feels right to let him explain for himself the full story, which includes the history of why he wore the mask in the first place.

I don't mind spoiling that he doesn't reveal his face in this video, but it is an interesting watch. He will however no longer stream in the mask, and so the curious among you can go to his channel on Twitch. I have not included links to the unwanted reveal posts on purpose in this article, as I do not wish to endorse the actions of those concerned. 

1 person likes this

The reveal is in his last VOD, I was lucky enough to be there to see it live. I have no idea how old he is though, as he looks like 18 and 30 y/o at the same time :D

10 hours ago, positiv2 said:

The reveal is in his last VOD, I was lucky enough to be there to see it live. I have no idea how old he is though, as he looks like 18 and 30 y/o at the same time :D

He says on the stream that he is 24 :D

I personally think it's a real shame that someone had to spoil the fun for everyone else.  But, there is always one I guess.  I think they guy is great fun, and went about his reveal in a very mature way though!  He is also a very talented hearthstoner.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, CodeRazor said:

He says on the stream that he is 24 :D

Oops, must have missed it. To be fair, I was playing minecraft and had the stream running in background xD Thanks for the info though :D