FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

This Weeks Tavern Brawl

Just now, Allegro said:

I'm 3-0 so far using Mind Blast

also had a lot of fun with Swashburglar 

I played 1 person running Mind Blast but I have quite a few friends telling me this is the main one they see. I managed to win with Murloc Tidecaller, It snowballs right out the gate if you get the coin  (Which I did that match). 

I went with sinister strikes, and the first game ı went up against a mage with ice lances. My opponent perhaps saw that is not a great choice probably and conceded after first turn:)

Heaps of fun with a golden Evolve. Mixed results but get a few minions on the board early and its all over. What's also cool is that each time you evolve you get to see the golden cards you change into. Getting two Blood of The Ancient One to create The Ancient One just a bonus!

Edited by shig
Addition to text

It's nice to see all the different choices everyone has shared. So far this Brawl doesn't seem like it's a "1 card to rule them all". 

I've done amazingly well with Brave Archer. Can struggle against Mechwarper or Twilight Whelp as it is hard to keep Brave Archers on the board against the 2/3s but I have never lost to a spell deck in ~10 games (with the exception of one unlucky draw of a King Krush that meant I was dead before I could empty my hand).

Also had fun with Babbling Book - somewhat mixed results (too slow to win against Ice Lane or Mind Blast) but a fun deck to play.

30 minutes ago, greenzebra said:

I've done amazingly well with Brave Archer. Can struggle against Mechwarper or Twilight Whelp as it is hard to keep Brave Archers on the board against the 2/3s but I have never lost to a spell deck in ~10 games (with the exception of one unlucky draw of a King Krush that meant I was dead before I could empty my hand).

Also had fun with Babbling Book - somewhat mixed results (too slow to win against Ice Lane or Mind Blast) but a fun deck to play.

I'll have to try Brave Archer out. Babbling Book is one that is on my list to try out. 

23 hours ago, Aexra said:

Roque with Backstab and queuing in to all those murloc dekcs.  >:)

It must be terrible vs. spell decks :p