FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
spookychick13

Help please

I can't seem to figure out why I am doing so poorly in raids.

I thought I had my rotation correct but apparently not.

Any help at all would be very appreciated. I am on the verge of getting benched by my own husband, how humiliating would that be?

Toon name: Eireni

Realm: Proudmoore

Last night's logs along with a few other nights:

10/12  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3DH8q2fdYRGtyTvP

10/10 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YyKQRwzMC9hkjXFT

Ok, I just took a glance. I'm on my tablet and I can't go thru the log very well. On Ilgynoth 10/12 Both Hunters are very low for this fight. Any MM hunter should be above 300k dps without trying. Position is everything in this fight for MM, getting your self set up to cleave corrupt era etc. I had an 85% log at MM with 851 gear.

You on the other hand are way to low as well.

First There is no Multishot to prod beast cleave, unless I missed something. You should be spamming MS every 4 secs I believe to keep the best cleave up. You posted in this forum so I assume you have looked at the guide?

Second I don't BM much but pretty sure you should spec out of MoC unless you can keep it up 100% of the time when adds are dying. Barrage and even Volley will win straight out on this fight.

With that much cobra dmg I am assuming you used Killer Cobra. Again I don't BM much but stampede may be better here with the way the tentacles spawn and where blobs get stacked. 

I think a little looking on this website will help you a bunch. Azor knows his stuff.

Edited by Hozmer
  • Like 1